ProPoints Looking for support!

SarahM

Hi there. Been looking on the site for a while now, decided to finally make a shout out for support. I am 30 and am a mum of a 2 year old and 7 month old, so as you can imagine i am generally exhausted! Decided to join WW 4 weeks ago. Am doing it online. I am 5ft 2 and started out at 12st 2lb, THE heaviest I have ever been. I have lost 7lb in 3 weeks, which I know is great but just feel I have soooo long to go. Once I start seeing the weightless am sure I will feel more motivated?! I return to work in June so would love to feel more confident by then....will I get there?? Want to lose another 2 1/2 stone, all by my daughters first birthday in September!!!! Thanks for reading! X

Good luck with your weight loss Sarah.

7lb in 3 weeks is really good.

There are plenty of threads in the weight watchers category where you can come have a chat, and join in on mini challenges if things like that help.

As for feeling confident by the time you go back to work, we're here to help you.
Even if you had a bad day or week, talk to us, I'm sure we've all got stories on how we've gone off the rails and how we got back on it.

You can do it!
I've only been on the site for almost a week and feel so comfortable talking to people and asking questions on here.
And in fact, I find myself not being able to wait to get home to check on my threads.

Back