Looking for Vanda and Plumjuice..............

mustdoit

susan
as they have nt posted for a while .........hope they are ok :)

If you look up vandas post on here and click on her profile to find threads she's started, the last page of her diary explains why she's left.

I've only just seen this, you've no idea how this post has made my day. I get so surprised when someone shows they care, thanks so much.

I did leave for a while mainly because I have been off work for 3 months now with depression which effects my eating in a not very good way, hence the huge weight gain. Not so long ago I was showing a loss of 50lbs now I've put most of this back on. But I have taken the bull by the proverbial horn today and have jumped on the scale to face the worse.

I have been stuffing carbs like a good one but today I am going to empty my kitchen of anything carby and am back on the pig to twig plan. I need to follow something that just has a list of what to eat and what not to eat with no counting otherwise I get a tad obsessional. Wish me luck I need all the help I can get.

Happy bank holiday to everyone xx

stuff like theres no tomorrow then the ketosis fairy can give you a good going over !!
i eat when lonely and depressed ....... but i keep doing great during the day ............ the evenings get me .
so we all will be watching you ................... xx

Hi Vanda - good luck!
Xxx

Hey Vanda, hi love. Nice to see you post

so how s today gone ? xx

Aaaah today shall be but a distant memory soon :D

On the good side enjoyed a lovely day out with my sister and 3 of her grandchildren, on the food side not so good. Why do things oft go to pot when out and about?

Tomorrow is another day and my kitchen has now been decarbed so looking good, I shall not give up I refuse to be fat and 50 :p

have a good day today................report back later pl xx

Have a good day Vanda :)

Morning Vanda :)

Back