Looking for WW buddy

LouQ

Hi, I joined WW last week and had a starting weight of 16st 9lbs :cry: I had my first WI tonight and have lost 5lbs :D

Anyone want to buddy up to share ideas and for some support???

Well done on Lou on your first WI. 5lbs is a great loss. :) x

We're all here to give you encouragement & support. x

Fab weight loss!! That's what I lost this week too (first week back after falling off the wagon in spectacular style!!)

We're all here to support you on your journey! :)

I've just started a diary called slummy to yummy mummy if you can to have a look and we can keep each other motivated?!

Hope you have a good week!x

Hi LouQ I was 17st 11lb, now I've lost 9.5lb.

My next goal is to get under 17st, can't wait to get home and update my tracker on my laptop, also goin to try to work out how to add my Facebook profile to my signature so people can add me if they want.

Well done on your first week loss, it feels fab doesn't it x

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

Hi Whiteybitey I'll definitely take a look at your diary tks, well done to you too losing 5lbs :)

Galifreyan your right it honestly does feel great to have a loss, it was my first week so I wasn't sure of I was doing enough to lose .. and you your just 2lbs away from the 16's good woman when is your next WI?

My weigh in was this morning. I'm away in the Lakes next week so will be weighing a day late on Saturday next week.

I couldn't believe I'd lost another 2lb this morning, I was whooping and jumping about, my fiance shouted up the stairs 'I take it you've lost, or are just having your daft half hour' lol x

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

Well done :) a half stone is brilliant.. i think it sounds more that way then 7 lbs.. ha ha
enjoy your week away

well done lou, keep it up, it does get easier, although I had a holiday blip but back on track.

Keep us posted how you are doing. weekends are the worst for me, but keeping my fingers crossed I pass this weekend with flying colours.

Happy WW'ing

Hi Lou

Well done on your first loss....Im in my second week too and I nearly fell through the floor when I'd lost 7 lb at my first WI. I started at 17st 5lb so I have a lot to lose but Im hoping by using all the support and guidance from here and at group I can finally get to a size that I feel happy with.

xxx

Wow Lizzy 7 lbs in one week is super well done. Can I ask did you use your weekly points? I didn't use any last week some people say do use them but others dont not really sure if I should or not.

I would use them if you're going out or having take out.
You will lose either way just say 1 or 2lb more if you don't have them.

Wow Lizzy 7 lbs in one week is super well done. Can I ask did you use your weekly points? I didn't use any last week some people say do use them but others dont not really sure if I should or not.

Thanks Lou...I did use just over half my weeklies. I went to two bbqs so used them for the extra food and a bit of drink. I cant decide what I will do with weeklies yet but I think I'll use them if I fancy something...that way I won't feel deprived and hopefully that will allow me to stick with it till the end.

xxx

I suppose if I need to use them then I shouldn't feel guilty but if I can stick to my dailys I will.. Thanks for the advice :)

welcome...i just think they wouldnt be there if they stopped us losing weight....I suppose it keeps our bodies on their toes by having different points now and then

Back