Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Looking foreward to this weekend

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by pandora, 5 July 2007 Social URL.

1. pandora

pandora finding my way again !

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    This weekend two very special girls from this site are coming to spend the weekend with me.
    Why ?
    Cos on Monday i will be 40 & i'm having a party on Saturday night & i just couldn't do it without these 2 who have supported me thru my ups & downs.
    Hopefully by this time tommorrow they will both be here ready for a wonderful weekend.
    Yes i hear you, your all asking who these 2 wonderfull women are, i know they are special to alot of you here as well. They are .........
    Jennie (FatFairNForty(ish)) & Sarah (Westiegirl)
    Bring it on :party0023:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Have a fantastic birthday and a brilliant party .... I'm sure you will anyway!! And watch Sarah dance - WOW!!!

4. MadamDotty

MadamDotty Back again!

Diet:
    The Harcombe Diet
    Hi Cheryl

Have a fantastic birthday and weekend, as I'm sure you will.

xxxx

5. westiegirl

westiegirl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    LighterLife
    Ahhhhhh shucks, I'm blushing!

Cheryl, feeling is mutual hun, I am honoured to have been invited to share your party.

That is the special thing about this site, the wonderful friends I have met have enriched my life so much!

And Bev, it was lovely to meet you at the weekend and I look forward to meeting you many more times in the future. And I hope that there will be music this weekend so I can dance my little socks off!!!

6. pandora

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    when the DJ asked what music i wanted i said "plenty of 70's & 80's stuff we can dance to "
    xx:)

7. MadamDotty

MadamDotty Back again!

Diet:
    The Harcombe Diet
    I hope you've all got your best dancing feet on then, cos if that's what he plays I don't think you'll sit down all night if Birmingham was anything to go by :D

8. pandora

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    that's certainly the intention !!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

9. Barb

Barb Gold Member

Diet:
    Healthy eating/Food diary
    Will there be lots of pictures for us to see after the event? You know we all like to see what mischief has gone on!

Have a wonderful party/birthday.

Love

10. pandora

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    am planning on putting some disposable cameras around Barb, so should get some photos !
    as we speak Sarah is on her train gettin chilled out, winging her way down here, she should arrive about 4.15 all being well.
    i should be sleeping but i'm clearing up the mess my darling girls have left :sigh:

11. Mrs Depp

Mrs Depp Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(14.53%)
    Diet:
    Was on CD last year, lost 35lbs. I need to lose another 21 but haven't decided which diet to use yet
    Have a great weekend girlies! Many Happy Returns for your 40th Cheryl! :D:D:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.