Looking forward to the conference tomorrow....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by icemoose, 29 November 2007 Social URL.

1. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Good luck to all the entrants for slimmer of the year this weekend, hope to say hello at the conference!

Linda (CD Counsellor) and I will be having dinner tomorrow night in the hotel and then in the bar so make sure you come and say hello!

Looking forward to meeting some new faces anyway from here and saying hello to some old ones as well :)

M.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Barb

Barb Gold Member

Diet:
    Healthy eating/Food diary
    Mike, are you as cross as you look in your new avatar? You are looking great but you have such a lovely smile and I'm missing it!

Yours cheekily,

4. Boobyjood

Boobyjood Member

See you there Mike:)

I've been looking forward to meeting up with Diane for a few G&Ts but she's got the 'flu and isn't sure if she'll be making it after all, so Booby-no-mates will be on the look out for any familiar faces:eek:

JudeX

5. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

Poor Diane hopefully she will be well enough to come.

Look forward to seeing you there.

Linda

6. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    lol ok will do a shot with a smile, I wasn't in a mood for that one but I know what you mean!

M.

7. LAINEY

LAINEY Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Naomi & I travelling up tomorrow, staying at another hotel literally few miles down the road, but will be joining Linda and yourself for drinkies later in the bar!:party0036: Will be good to see you again!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.