• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Looking forward to tomorrow day 1!

Hiya everyone

I am going to start cambridge tomorrow. havent been well to start today, I am on antibiotics but want to get started so going to do it tomorrow.

I have been trying to loose weight for years with not much success. Its like I am addicted to food. I join slimming clubs all the time and most of the time dont even go back for the first weigh in!!! I seem like I am addicted to food, I just dont stop, I am hoping that by removing food altogether it might be easier.

I have tried VLCD before and gave up after about 4-5 weeks, i was going great as well. I have tried to restart many many times and no succeeded, but I m giving it another go.

I hope you can join me on his journey I know it wont be easy but hey what is!!!

I have a wedding to go to 8 weeks on saturday so hoping for a decent loss by then.

Speak later people

love x x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

suepat10

I am one of the 63336
S: 20st3lb C: 20st3lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 44.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi

I'm starting tomorrow too. I've never followed a VLCD before so a bit concerned at my will power but I'm sure you'll do great.

duncan

Silver Member
S: 15st6lb C: 15st6lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 38.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Good luck to you both, when you see the weight coming off it gives you the inspiration to keep going

LeaPJ

Perseverance is key
S: 17st1lb C: 14st3lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 32.1 Loss: 2st12lb(16.74%)
Best of luck hun xx

oisin

Silver Member
S: 3st8lb C: 1st3lb BMI: 2.2 Loss: 2st5lb(66%)
Good luck to you both, first few days will be tough but by day 4 you both will be on a roll xx

Emma-x

S: 21st3lb C: 20st3lb G: 19st0lb BMI: 50.1 Loss: 1st0lb(4.71%)
Good luck with it both of u, just hang in there until day 4.....

spottitchsam

Silver Member
S: 20st1.8lb C: 20st1.8lb G: 10st3lb BMI: 46.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
best wishes to you both,get the first days out of the way and you will be flying past your weighin day.x