Looking forward to tomorrow day 1!

bigbum71

Hiya everyone

I am going to start cambridge tomorrow. havent been well to start today, I am on antibiotics but want to get started so going to do it tomorrow.

I have been trying to loose weight for years with not much success. Its like I am addicted to food. I join slimming clubs all the time and most of the time dont even go back for the first weigh in!!! I seem like I am addicted to food, I just dont stop, I am hoping that by removing food altogether it might be easier.

I have tried VLCD before and gave up after about 4-5 weeks, i was going great as well. I have tried to restart many many times and no succeeded, but I m giving it another go.

I hope you can join me on his journey I know it wont be easy but hey what is!!!

I have a wedding to go to 8 weeks on saturday so hoping for a decent loss by then.

Speak later people

love x x

Hi

I'm starting tomorrow too. I've never followed a VLCD before so a bit concerned at my will power but I'm sure you'll do great.

good luck on starting tomorrow get past day 3 and its easy!

Thanks

sue pat keep posting to me we have about the same to loose and starting together, we wll support each other x x

Good luck to you both, when you see the weight coming off it gives you the inspiration to keep going

Best of luck hun xx

Good luck to you both, first few days will be tough but by day 4 you both will be on a roll xx

Good luck with it both of u, just hang in there until day 4.....

best wishes to you both,get the first days out of the way and you will be flying past your weighin day.x

Back