Looking worse!

samonamission

There must be other out there who finally see themselves looking worse half way through the lipotrim journey- or is it just me???
I looked in the mirror last night getting ready to go out and suddenly I saw the half gone batwing and thought uck, then the rolls of fat on my back and went uck too, and then and then -you get my meaning.... or is it me??
I remember last time I never thought it was this bad, but i'm shocked but happy too because I know it will get better..

Faces can look older too when weight is lost :(
yep i know what ya mean that's why excercise is important :)

Yes I agree I have saggy half empty skin on my neck and feel like I look 90 not 43 but I guess looking old is a burden i'll happily live with if I actually am healthy enough to get old xx.

Ah wee fit - I don't know why but my balance left when I started lipotrim so I keep falling off it lo

I was just 21 when i got down to 10st and subtle smoking lines around my mouth appeared when i'd lost the weight :O so this time round i'm a non smoker!!

I stand then wobble then fall... simple... then I get back on wobble trip and then fall... so i've given p until I can just stand upright lol

I have wonderful smoking lines too.... only i've never smoked lol

There must be other out there who finally see themselves looking worse half way through the lipotrim journey- or is it just me???
I looked in the mirror last night getting ready to go out and suddenly I saw the half gone batwing and thought uck, then the rolls of fat on my back and went uck too, and then and then -you get my meaning.... or is it me??
I remember last time I never thought it was this bad, but i'm shocked but happy too because I know it will get better..
Hi
What i did find when i did it the 1st time round was that my skin was dry and my complexion was a horrible grey colour!!lol
When i had make up on I kinda looked like i was lifeless!!Horrible!! Hence why i always made sure i had some make up on becos i looked absolutely shocking with none!!You can imagine!!lmao x

Oh Palmers coco butter for after pregnancy and weight loss is a god send!

I have spates of feeling like that too!

I know I'm loosing, so MUST look better but keep looking in the mirror and thinking I look worse and feeling really down about it.

Because we lose so quickly it's so hard for us to adjust mentally - sometimes I think we'd really benefit from some sort of counselling during the journey x

That would be lighter life and £30 extra i think.

Maybe try some bio-oil. Very good for stretch marks and scars, so may help!

Would some of those toning creams help? You know the L'oreal, garnier etc ones?

I second the Palmers coco butter stuff. My best friend used it when she was pregnent and has hardly any stretch marks. But I'm not sure I could handle that smell without craving chocolate.

i would recommend toning plates if thats any help. alot of salons have them now (i have them in mine) 10 min 3 times a week min. they tone you up theefore you lose inches, also are fab for circulation ( so your not an awful grey colour) great for the dreaded Cellulite and fantastic for speeding up your metabolism and giving you more energy.

Im using bio oil... I only started 8 days ago but Ive been using it for the past 2 nights as I have a hideous amount of stretch marks on my stomach (sadly more the my sis in law whos had 3 kids :(:(:(:()

I am not petrified about saggy skin. But I was told not to over exert myself in week1 so this week Ill be doing basic toning exercises and the wii fit might get taken out and the dust blown off it!!

Im ashamed to say I got the wii active for my bday and I never used it.... My bday was JUNE :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Back