Looks like i'm coming back...

Hi abz
I have read all your diary and know all about the ups and downs of you have gone through on your weight loss journey. Before reading your diary i had never heard of the cambridge diet but i am now doing it myself. Only been on it 12 days and struggling at the moment to be honest. I wish you all the luck in the world for your start next wk and know that you will be at target for your wedding. Not long to go now.

Janette

i hope so serena!! hi jinty. i didn't know you'd read my diary. you must have been quiet :) glad to see it helped you. my cdc says i've had more issues with it (certainly hormonally) than anyone she has ever had, ha. but it still works. and if it works for me i guess it can work for anyone..

i had a totally disasterous day yesterday and to be honest i now can't wait to get back on the thing.

i have taken time off work so i'm either working alone or not working for my entire first cambridge week to make sure that when i'm going mad with the smells of other people's food i don't come into contact with the people at work who are terrible for tempting me :D

also means when i'm feeling mean and grumpy i don't inflict it on anyone else, other than OH, who is more than used to it now :D

abz xx

Hi abz
if i didnt have a sense of smell then i think this diet would be easier for me. just been to chippy for OH, had to leave room coz i was so tempted to have just one chip, just one. thankfully i didnt. TOTM seems to be on its way and making me feel hungry and wanting to eat everything.
janette

Hi hun, good to see you back - I mean that in a nice way of course!

I've just had my first WI after a week on 1200 and lost 4.5lbs woo.

We can support each other too xx

i'm not going to list the amount of crap i have eaten on here as i am likely to get lynched... ha. needless to say i can't wait to get cracking :)

my cdc has squeezed me in on monday so a fleeting meeting but it will be nice to catch up :)

have just found out i have to work late tomorrow as well... aargh. 11pm two nights in a row when i still wake up at 6am are a nightmare... :)

abz xx

Back