Looks like im going to do LL instead

Memmsy

Finally met with my CDC for the first time yesterday. Bit of a nightmare really. She'd double booked me but didn't mention it and I ended up stood in he rain for 15 minutes :( she was friendly enough but didn't seem that bothered about what I wanted, and (I've got a really high BMI) was keen for me to start that day even though I'm not seeing the dr till Friday and haven't got sign off. I'm not comfortable starting until I know it's right for me! Added to which she hadn't mentioned she only takes cash and I don't carry that sort of dosh around :)

Anyhow. Went on the LL site lat night. Found a session much nearer home and the councillor emailed and texted me within 10 minutes of my email! I'm even going for an initial consult tonight.

I wanted to do CWP as I did t want to spend LL prices, but I'm beginning to think its worth the extra money for better service and a support network.

Can I still come and chat on here as a LL'er? This forum seems so nice :) xxx

Hello sorry to hear your CDC double booked you, ive had 3 CDC and all of them only do cash really :) is it not possible to find another CDC? anyway all the best with LL i did look into LL ages ago but the group sessions weren't for me i like the 121 with my cdc.

Good luck x

Thanks becky :) I contacted 5 cdc's! But this was the only one to reply!! Don't mind paying cash but need waning to actually get it out of the machine :) definitely felt like she was there for sales not support so maybe I need something a bit stronger like LL. although group sessions sounds terrifying!

Ahh sorry you had a bad experience, my cdc is brilliant really supportive, I think you will be fine still coming on here to chat hun!!

All the best whatever you decide to do xx

Ah thats a shame the consultant double booked you and you got off to a bad start, my consultant was lovely from the beginning which I think definitely helps.

Back