looonnng journey, 70lbs to go

Whoop! 5.5 off!!! Soo shocked! X

I'm so shocked!! So I've stuffed my face with loads sw chips etc I'm full and checked the calories and I'm at 1500 for the day which is good for a treat day ;) I'm shattered... I start work at 9am and The oh has started a new job and his shifts this week finishes at midnight and there's no bus so I have to pick him up and by that time I'm wide awake!! Just downloaded broad church for a wee dose of David tennant because I missed it when it was on! I'm working tomorrow so here is the plan so far... Breakfast- coffee (hex a 1 milk for day), banana Lunch - homemade lentil soup with bread (1/2hex b 1) grapes Dinner- undecided but think it's a green day! I'm determined to loose 2lbs so I get half stone next week!!

Last edited:
So today...

Breakfast - coffee (I need to get up early enough to eat!!)

Lunch - tomato mugshot

Snack - I'm going to cinema today so I have packed two hifi lite, grapes, muller yog, crisps (4syns) and I'm going to Tesco for mini babybels and I can snack on that too!

Dinner- big bowl of lentil soup with bread and marg (1syn)

Hexa- milk/babybels
Hexb- hifi/bread
Syns -5

I've been sooo busy this week... I lost half a pound at weigh in and since then I've made some lovely low fat meals but have snacked a bit much so I will find out on Monday what the damage is!

Today's plan is:
Breakfast: weetabix
Lunch: fruit
Dinner: butternut squash, sweet potato and spinach soup with bread

I'm working tonight so the soup is easy to take in and heat :) x

Hmm I need to stop freaking out as soon as I use any syns! So far today I've had:

B: beans, egg, quorn sausage (1syn) then a cherry muller light, coffee(hexa)

L: mugshot, crisps (4.5syns)

D: maggi Mexican chicken (3syns, hexb), spicy wedges (normal and sweet) with lots of peppers and onions

So far 8.5/15.... 6.5 left! Yet here I am thinking I've wasted my day because I've had crisps!!

Back