Loopeylou's Food Ramblings

Loopeylou

Gold Member
I'm back :) been on WW which I enjoyed then swapped to Dukan as hubbie decided he wants to lose weight and he was not going to count points and Dukan suited him, we've both lost weight in the last couple of months but it doesn't fit into our lives longterm as he'd hoped.
So answer is SW as he only needs to track A, B's and syns .... Something a couple of months ago he wasn't prepared to do but now with a weight loss to spur him on he's more motivated :)

He doesn't want to go to a class but I may join, will see how I get on. We're on Hols from Sat for 10 days then can really fully focus. Have had a great 100% day, we've both agreed to follow original days ( may mix a few EE or green ) that way were still sticking with lean protein and veg which was the basis if Dukan which he enjoyed so much.
Food today:

B- Oatbran porridge HeB, 1 tbsp Wheat Bran - 1, skim milk HeA, ff yogurt and 11g options - 2

L- Chicken thigh, ham, boiled egg, salad. Sf jelly, ff yogurt with 1 tsp sf jelly crystals stirred through :)

S- Ham

D- Eat Smart sausages 2, bacon, scrambled eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes and 2 tbsp Hp 2

S- 71g dried apricots HeB and semi milk ( at work ) HeA

Total syns - 7 :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Tues 18th - Red Day

B- Oatbran porridge HeB, 1 tbsp Wheat Bran - 1, skim milk HeA, ff yogurt and 11g options - 2

L- Chicken thigh, ham, boiled egg, salad with 1 tbsp Paul Newman Balsmic Dressing - 2.5
Sf jelly, ff yogurt with 1 tsp sf jelly crystals stirred through

D - Pork Loin Chops in French Mustard Sauce 6.5
Homemade Ratatouille 0
Cauliflower Puree with 30g Philli Light 2

S- 71g dried apricots HeB and semi milk ( at work ) HeA

Total syns - 14 :)

Last edited:
Back from lovely Hols celebrating my sons 15th birthday :)
Starting SW class on thurs near to work to easy to get to on way home. Nervous as haven't been to class for months and months, Dukan was followed at home so be nice to have group support again.
Fridge is now full of yum healthy food thank god lol

Official Day 1 :D

Red Day

B - 28g Oatbran HeB, FF From Frais and 11g Options -2

S - Pear

L - Ham, Beef, Boiled Eggs, Salad, Ryvita Minis HeB

S - Ham - hungry after shopping

D - Chicken thighs with homemade French mustard and onion sauce - 7.5
Sprouting broccoli and carrots.

HeA- 350ml skimmed milk in coffee's
Total syns = 9.5

Yum day :)

Last edited:
Busy bee today, had hair cut, brought 5 new sparkly tops then just ironed for 3 hours..... Now going for a bath then finish food as we have 4 friends over for dinner.
Doing fondue ..... Memories of France :) hubbie and I aren't having the bread and were only having a tiny amount of cheese. Serving it with sweet potatoes Actifry chips :)
No dessert for me, hubbie purposely brought Choc gateaux as I don't like it do won't be tempted :)
Will update tomorrow x

Well had a great day, went to MK and got a new pandora bracelet and 2 charms :)....Costco done and now have full fridge and cupboards.
Best was my mum phoned and invited us for dinner so had yummy roast pork dinner and SW friendly for us :) love her so much.
Off for a bath then chill with a bowl of pineapple and raspberries x

4th day all done, colour on hair atm whilst checking posts :)
Red day
Brekkie
Porridge with rasp, ff from frais and 11g options -2 + a and b
Snack was pear and weetabix cereal bar -b
Lunch
Chicken breast, 2 ES sausage - 1, egg and salad.
Dinner
Beef bourg with Brussels, swede, carrots and cauli purée ( sachet and Philli light 4 )

4 sugar free gum - 0.5
Total syns 7.5

Hi hun, thought I'd pop over and see what you're up to!! Not many posts here yet, but your food is looking good!! Lots of superfree!! I hope you're enjoying what you're eating! Is your hubby doing it as planned and enjoying it?XXXX

funcurls said:
Hi hun, thought I'd pop over and see what you're up to!! Not many posts here yet, but your food is looking good!! Lots of superfree!! I hope you're enjoying what you're eating! Is your hubby doing it as planned and enjoying it?XXXX

Hey sweetie :), it's a bit quite here lol .... Def enjoying the food, loving having veg every day again! Will try syning my Oatbran muffins, if they work out well will post receipe here as loved them on Dukan.
Will post pics too, might get a few more visitors to my lonely diary hehe
Hubbie is following it, he's poorly atm with a block ear caused by a virus a month ago. As his job is safety he can't go on railway track so off for a few days until balance better bless him..... So I'm working, being a mum and nurse lol xx

Hey sweetie :), it's a bit quite here lol .... Def enjoying the food, loving having veg every day again! Will try syning my Oatbran muffins, if they work out well will post receipe here as loved them on Dukan.
Will post pics too, might get a few more visitors to my lonely diary hehe
Hubbie is following it, he's poorly atm with a block ear caused by a virus a month ago. As his job is safety he can't go on railway track so off for a few days until balance better bless him..... So I'm working, being a mum and nurse lol xx

Ooh dear poor hubby!! Mine has also been off sick for 3 weeks with a horrible chest infection! More than just manflu I have to admit:rolleyes:!! He doesn't half milk it though, he's had me running rings around him, and that's on top of my shifts, and cleaning the cottages this weekend (have I moaned about that enough yet lol:confused:!!!) although I'm not a Mum- sometimes I feel like his Mum!!!!X:family2: Haha!!X I'd love to see the oatbran muffin recipe- sounds right up my street!!!X

Right here we go, I syned the Oatbran muffins I used to have on Dukan and they work out really well, I will make some this weekend and post pics too :p

Oatbran Muffins
Makes 6 Muffins

All plans – 2.5 syns per muffin or you can have 3 during the day which will count as 1 HeB and 2.5 syns!!

56g Oatbran ( 2 x HeB or 10 Syns )
3 Eggs
Few drops of Vanilla Extract
Toffee Mullerlight
25g Skimmed Milk Powder (4.5 Syns )
3 tbsp Splenda
1 tsp Baking Power

Preheat oven to 180.
Whisk eggs in a bowl. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Spoon into muffins tins (silicon works really well) and bake for 20 mins.....then enjoy

You can experiment with a variety of different flavours, works with bacon and onion and would be lovely with an allowance of cheese I imagine J

Red Day food Tues 8th Nov

Brekkie:
28g Oatbran HeB, FF From Frais, 11g Options - 2, Raspberries and 350ml Skim Milk HeA( to use in cuppa's during day )

Snack
Pear and 1 Alpen Light 1/2 HeB

Lunch
Chicken Thighs, Boiled Egg, Ham, Large Salad, 1 tbsp Ceasar Dressing - 2
Shape 0 Mango - 0.5

Dinner
Chicken and Chorizo Curry 4.5 for chorizo
Spring Greens
followed by alpen choc cheesecake
remaining Alpen bar 1/2 Heb, Quark and 11g Options 2

Total Syns 11

Red Day - Wednesday 9th Nov

Brekkie:
28g Oatbran HeB, FF From Frais, 11g Options - 2, Raspberries and 350ml Skim Milk HeA( to use in cuppa's during day )

Snack
Weetabix Oaty Bar HeB

Lunch
Chicken Thigh and Breast, Ham, Large Salad, 1 tbsp Ceasar Dressing - 2
Apple
Shape 0 Peach and Passionfruit - 0.5

Dinner
Extra lean mince and Feta 3.5 stuffed peppers served with Asparagus abd sprouting broccoli .... Pic below :)

Snack
Special k mini breaks - 5

Total Syns 13

Attachments

• image-2429554889.jpg
    image-2429554889.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
Weigh in this evening.... Lost 5lb :) so happy!!

Extra Easy - Thursday 10th Nov

Brekkie

Lunch
Chicken drumsticks, Ham, Egg and Large Salad
Apple

Weigh in at 5.30

Dinner
Warburton Wrap Pizza:
Wrap - 8, Tomato puree, mushrooms, bacon, onions, jalepenos and 50g Be Good to Yourself Mozzarella - 4
SW Chips and Side Salad

Total Syns 14

Attachments

• image-1845710602.jpg
    image-1845710602.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
Green - Friday 11th Nov

Brekkie

Lunch
Mexican Rice with, 71g cooked Chicken Heb, Carrots, Peppers and Green Beans
Shape 0% Rapsberry Yogurt - 0.5
Apple

Snack
Apple

Dinner - you can tell hubby cooked lol but at least still within syns
2 Sainsburys Meatfree Quarterpounders - 2
250g McCain Wedges, lightly spiced - 7.5
Mushy Peas
Egg
28g Emmenthal HeA