Loopeylou's Food Ramblings

cheekychinchilla said:
It sounds like you're having a really tough time at the moment. Hope you're ok :)
Good luck with the new diet plan.x

Thank you, really hoping things will start to settle for us now. This time next month hopefully we'll have results of MRI x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Fingers crossed for you both.xx

Claire, glad things went well for your hubby at his medical, that must be a huge relief for you both. Good luck on the new slimming plan, hope it goes well. Sorry I havent been here for a couple of weeks, things havent been so good with my health (ive updated my diary) and just got back from Stratford, so nice but soooooo tiring!!

reallyneedtodothis said:
Claire, glad things went well for your hubby at his medical, that must be a huge relief for you both. Good luck on the new slimming plan, hope it goes well. Sorry I havent been here for a couple of weeks, things havent been so good with my health (ive updated my diary) and just got back from Stratford, so nice but soooooo tiring!!

Lovely to hear from you :), will check out your diary but hope you feel better soon.
New slimming plan going very well, it's really easy to follow which is just what we need at the moment x

Hi Loops, how are things with you and hubby?! Are things feeling a little less stressful at the moment?! Glad you're doing well on your new plan! Hope you're feeling healthy and well AND seeing the pounds dropping off!!!XXX

funcurls said:
Hi Loops, how are things with you and hubby?! Are things feeling a little less stressful at the moment?! Glad you're doing well on your new plan! Hope you're feeling healthy and well AND seeing the pounds dropping off!!!XXX

Hey you :), things are calming down at last. He's still got the MRI to wait for but think he's coming to terms with everything far more now.... Apart from him bring grumpy last night lol
The plan is really easy to follow and both Paul and I are getting on really well. Paul's looking so much trimmer already, his doctor is going to be so happy tomorrow when he has his check up. He's been on at Paul for 7 years to lose weight but every year at his yearly check up zilch. First time Paul's looked forward to seeing him again lol.
Hope you had a fab birthday, did you do anything special?
We're away from Friday for 10 days in caravan, going to Buxton in Derbyshire. Really can't wait to chill, walk and spend time with Paul and Matt :)
Hugs xxx

Hey hun I just realised I didn't reply to this last post of yours!!!

I had a really lovely Birthday thanks!! Didn't do anything really spectacular, which was fine by me, but let's face it, we HAD just been on a cruise, plus we had the huge expense of a new roof being put on our cottage next door (£3000 plus £800 booking cancellation reimbursements as a result) plus I've parted with £1500 today for the deposit on a new lease car which I'm getting next Tuesday!!! So a meal and drink in a local pub and couple of nice lunches out with friends wasn't too big a cross to bear lol!!

Hope you've had a wonderful time in Derbyshire!! I haven't been to that part of the world! XXX

funcurls said:
Hey hun I just realised I didn't reply to this last post of yours!!!

I had a really lovely Birthday thanks!! Didn't do anything really spectacular, which was fine by me, but let's face it, we HAD just been on a cruise, plus we had the huge expense of a new roof being put on our cottage next door (£3000 plus £800 booking cancellation reimbursements as a result) plus I've parted with £1500 today for the deposit on a new lease car which I'm getting next Tuesday!!! So a meal and drink in a local pub and couple of nice lunches out with friends wasn't too big a cross to bear lol!!

Hope you've had a wonderful time in Derbyshire!! I haven't been to that part of the world! XXX

Wow that's some expense !! Can understand being more low key ;)
My birthday is 2 days after getting back from Florida, couldn't justify more expense but then we found £70 cafe rouge vouchers we exchanged from Tesco and didn't use so we'll be going there :) Yum

We didn't make Buxton as it was snowed in Wed last week and the thought of towing the caravan on the fri wasn't a good idea. We manages to change the booking and were now in Henley on Thames :)
Having a lovely time, mon was very wet but other days have been mixed but generally dry. Had a lovely walk along the Thames with the dogs today, sat in the sun drinking coffee and Matthew eating ice cream....matt's 6ft now!!! Makes me feel so old lol xx

Attachments

• image-3882068860.jpg
    image-3882068860.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 23
Hi Claire, not sure if you will remember me but I'm back after a year out whilst my Mum won her fight against ovarian cancer, I am not a massive 18 stone from all the comfort eating but have rejoined and feel motivated

Sorry to hear you and your husband have been having a rough time, hope things improve for you all soon,

big hugs, donna x

Hi Claire, not sure if you will remember me but I'm back after a year out whilst my Mum won her fight against ovarian cancer, I am not a massive 18 stone from all the comfort eating but have rejoined and feel motivated

Sorry to hear you and your husband have been having a rough time, hope things improve for you all soon,

big hugs, donna x

Of course I remember you sweetie :)
So pleased to hear you mum won the fight, must have been such a very scary time for all of you!!

Well done for coming back, thats the toughest time I find - your here again and doing something positive for you. I'm not on SW at the moment, hubbie and I are following a diet called Slim and Save ( vlcd ) * hushed tones * lol
Were going to Florida in 6 1/2 weeks and my clothes from last summer didnt fit and something had to be done. I was loosing 1lb each week on SW but for me I needed more. I'm nearly 4 weeks in, on holiday last week too but stuck to plan. A sneaky look on scales this morn looks like a total loss of 23lb in 4 weeks :eek:

Come visit my diary linked below, would be so lovely to keep in touch. If theres anything I can do to help you please let me know. I will be coming back to SW for maintenance xxxx

Loopeylou said:
I'm just a bit of a happy bunny :)
Have to admit its hasn't been difficult either. Hubbie also doing it and has lost 22 lb!

How's You. Xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

That's fantastic! :) can u feel the difference? :) x

Back