Loopeylou's Journey to a Slimmer Me

Loopeylou said:
Well those darn WW scales weigh 4 lb heavier than mine at home, that mixed with being clothed and weighing in at night rather than morn = yikes lol

Ah well stats amended and bring it on now - fighting talk now :) x

Ooh don't worry about the detail- the fact is bit by bit the pounds will come off and those first few won't matter! How was the class hun? Was it one you'd been to before? Friendly? X

Fingers crossed hunny for interview

I would run screaming from scales at night LOL Xx

funcurls said:
Ooh don't worry about the detail- the fact is bit by bit the pounds will come off and those first few won't matter! How was the class hun? Was it one you'd been to before? Friendly? X

No joined one near home, I used to go to one near work but as I'm hoping that will change sooner rather than later opted for one closer to home. Leader was really friendly, class was fairly quiet as school hols but apparently it's a busy one. My leader has lost 9 stone and losing her last stone now!!
WW app up and running, my fav tool of any plan :)

Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Glad u enjoyed the meeting hun!

Hmmm I cnt seem to make sence of that last post lol cxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ha ur welcome :) how u finding it? Xxx

Loopeylou said:
No joined one near home, I used to go to one near work but as I'm hoping that will change sooner rather than later opted for one closer to home. Leader was really friendly, class was fairly quiet as school hols but apparently it's a busy one. My leader has lost 9 stone and losing her last stone now!!
WW app up and running, my fav tool of any plan :)

Xx

Glad you enjoyed it, and yaayyy to the app! Anything to make life easier innit!! XXX

Had a good day, dinner plans changed as went shopping after work with hubbie and son. Went to KFC and had just chicken no chips :). Used 6 of my weekly points but worth it.
Brekkie: choc weetabix 4 and semi skimmed 3
Lunch: turkey and babybell light salad 4, 1 tbsp ranch dressing 1, 40g pretzels 4, Raspberries and shape yogurt 2
Dinner: KFC chicken only 22
Snack: apple, coffee & semi skimmed 1

Total 41/35
Wp's 6 used, 43 remaining

I would never contemplate going anywhere near a scales in the evening and fully clothed, you are very brave lol, your food yesterday sounded yummy good luck x
Have a lovely day x

That sounds delish yum yum xxxx

Hmmmm KFC sounds good!!! Have a lovely evening xxx

Deezer said:
How you getting on hun??? X

Getting on great thanks :) works ridiculously busy so not much time to catch up on here.
WW is great, hungry sometimes but in a good way that I know I'd been eating too much again. Love love love tracking using the app....how I live technology.
Hope your well - thank god it's Friday hey xx

Glad alls going well!!!!!! Fridays my thursday..... As i work tomorrow! But none the less I'm glad its nearly weekend!!!!

Looking forward to the olympics starting!!!!! X

Back