Loopeylou's Journey to a Slimmer Me

Rhyannasmum said:
Morning Claire, I'm having your chicken and chorizo curry for dinner tonight. Do you know what it works out as calories wise? Just being lazy and trying to shortcut entering it individually into MFP.

It's 456 a person, enjoy :)
I'm doing lasagne tonight with a Caesar salad as I've been craving it big time lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning, I had lasagne last week and I really enjoyed it I even had garlic bread with it, yummy, have a lovely day x

Morning everyone, decided to weigh in on day 6 as need 2 UP this weekend to change rotation due to a funeral next week and hubbies birthday on 23/7.
Was nervous as really wanted a loss, well it worked and I lost 1.5 :) hubbie also lost 1.75 so we're both happy peeps this morning.
UP day after a tough down day yest, hubbie cooking brekkie and I'm off for a shower........we have my step grandson down this weekend ( yes I'm 39 and have 6 grandkids, imagine my poor hubbie finding out he was a grandad at 41!!! )

Were off to shooting this afternoon so hubbie and son shoot clays while Kai has a taster session with archery etc
bit of shopping then home to cook lasagne, think tonight will be a film and snacks - cinema time at home lol
Xx

Well done to you both!! That's brilliant hun :)

Sounds like a lovely day, enjoy it :) xxx

That's ace claire.. god I am dreaming of up days already LOL

Well done to you and hub Xx

Well done to both of and your day sounds fab, grandkids oh lord I was 40 having my youngest and my eldest is 16 by the time I get a rest from my kids I will probably be babysitting Grandkids oooeerrrr. I think me and OH might do a moonlight flit and not tell them where we have gone or we will never get any time to ourselves ha lol
Enjoy your day x

bajoleth said:
Well done to both of and your day sounds fab, grandkids oh lord I was 40 having my youngest and my eldest is 16 by the time I get a rest from my kids I will probably be babysitting Grandkids oooeerrrr. I think me and OH might do a moonlight flit and not tell them where we have gone or we will never get any time to ourselves ha lol
Enjoy your day x

Lol....I'm sitting here with my 15 year old son while my hubbie is with our grandson in his archery lesson!!.....they did ask Paul is he wanted to watch Kai as parents were more than welcome :) haha x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Last edited:
Hi Claire, well done to you and hubby on this weeks losses. Just wanted to say thanks for the chicken and chorizo curry recipe. I made it tonight and it was really tasty, lots of good flavours. We really enjoyed it.

Morning hun, have a lovely day :) xxx

Hiya!!!

Hope that you're ok and that you have a lovely day today!

Well done on the loss that's wonderful! Wow 6 grandkids!!!

Ruth
X

Exhausted!!! Good but tiring weekend, ate way too much food though. Did 2 UP days to change rotation and indulged too much - too many treats in this weekend due to Kai bring here and then small party this afternoon when my step daughter got here. Thank goodness for DD tomorrow!!!

Off to bed to read now, 50 shades book 2 needs my attention lol

Hope everyone's had a great weekend xx

Morning hun, sounds like a fun packed weekend!!

Enjoy ur DD today :D

Ohhh how I miss 50 shades :)

Xxxx

morning,
three of my grandchildren went home yesterday,i've got 4 and another on the way(grandson that is :D)

Honestly hun I over indulge every weekend :eek: a good DD today will sort it out don't worry x

Honestly hun I over indulge every weekend :eek: a good DD today will sort it out don't worry x

The scales were up 3lb this morning after two indulgent UP days so prob not too bad.

I'm trying to fast today for as long as possible, so far 14 hours since last eaten and still not hungry.

Drinking plent of water, a few black coffee's and planning on having a shake at 1 so will have managed 16 hrs :)
Tonight I can then enjoy a feta salad and hopefully not struggle like I did on Friday's DD.

Hope you have a lovely day
x

Hey thats not bad at all I have gained 5lbs over this weekend which is a regular occurance for me, todays DD will sort most if not all of that out though, I post my daily weighs on my Diary , it makes for interesting reading x

That will be gone in no time so don't worry!!

Have a lovely day!

Ruth
X

Had a lovely dinner of salad, feta and homemade salsa....today's been a good ( and easier ) DD.

Work is truly awful, stress is ridiculous and trying to get another job is so hard. On a good note we've booked the villa for Florida next year :) going in Oct as weather is better then and son will have done all his GCSE's oh and I'm 40 lol

Good things to look forward to :) x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

It's always good to have something to look forward to. We always promised our kids we'd take them to Florida one day, but it's got so expensive since we went about 13 years ago. I'm not sure if we'll be able to manage it.

Homemade salsa? Recipe please. (you'll not dare say what you've been eating, for fear of me wanting the recipe all the time).

Back