Loopy's back to size 10 diary!

Hey guys! Nights are over and am away with the boyfriend but will be good as am on another big Christmas night out on Monday.:)

Have fun!

Forgot to say - did another 6 mile run today and it felt awesome :).
Food wise my calories have been all over the place with my weird working hours but I think I will be able to stick at 1600 net cals each day for this week. it should average out okay as long as I don't go too mad! Am going to nandos tomorrow so looking forward to that :)

Nice one! Enjoy nandos!

I like the halloumi and mushroom veggie one if I'm not having yummy chicken lol.

Morning all! Have another big night out tonight and my dinner alone is going to be 2000cals!!! Gotta love Christmas lol!!
Am going to lessen the damage with another run today and will only stick to 2 pints of cider as I have work tomorrow so can't be hungover! Have a great Monday people!! X

Bet it'll be yummy though!

Omg i love that place too!

Haha! Hi!!! I am rubbish at updating my actual food on here so if anyone wants to see the food diary it's on mfp!

Tonight Matthew I will be eating:
Dough balls
Fungi de bosco classic pizza
Choc fudge cake and ice cream
All washed down with a couple of pints of cider.
Classy!

I always get the bruschetta to start there! Love it! And there this like sundae with chocolate cake in it or summat. So bloody gorgeous!

Back