Loopy's back to size 10 diary!

That's brilliant! I can't wait til I can just say I am happy where I am at! Fantastic :D

Merry Christmas everyone! Am gonna have a few days eating lovely naughty foods and not logging :) hope everyone has a fabulous Christmas xxxxxx

Merry Christmas :)

Me too although maybe a little too much! Sooooo many calories :/

Have got the lurgy! Argh! My throat feels like its on fire. Soooo annoying! Hopefully drinking endless cups of tea will help...

I'm the same! Been mainly living off tea and soft things before yesterday. Not fun!

It's horrid isn't it? I think I am going to the doctors tomorrow because it doesn't feel like a normal cold. Sooo painful! :(

Hello lovely people!
I had a great Christmas and ate tons of naughty food but am soooo ready to start eating healthily again. Went to the docs today in the end and have tonsillitis which is a bit rubbish. Am not going to use it as an excuse to eat anymore bad food though! Back on the wagon starting now :)

Aww hun. I used to have it so bad i couldn't eat cos i threw up loads cos of it. Hope its better soon

Aww hun. I used to have it real bad. Tonsils the size of golf balls apparently. Ended up taking them out. Really hope it calms down :)

Yeah, hopefully yours will just go soon :) It mostly does!

I hope so bostik! I did a rosemary Conley DVD today and after it felt so rough I had to go back to bed! Eurgh!
I will def stay under 1600 cals today though so I'm back on the healthy train :)

Thats good! And it'll drop off when you're on track again!

So today's food comes to 1352 cals and I did 30 mins low impact aerobics. All in all a good day :)
If I feel okay tomorrow I am going to go on a bike ride :)

Good evening :)
Today I am feeling a lot better. Last night I had a really good sleep and didn't wake up too many times with my throat hurting. I def feel on the mend :)
I did a really slow bike ride today. Did about 10 miles I think. Food is good today too. I won't go over 1600 cals.
Have a lovely night peeps! X

Good job! You too :)

Back