Loopy's back to size 10 diary!

awww thanx for the offer but i dont work hard when i do work outs out home. I need the motivation at the gym.

Nandos mmmmm yum yum enjoy x

lol thanks shanny.

sooo jelous ur in nandos loopy sounds yum xxx

OMG I ache sooooo much today. I had very good intentions to get up at 6am to do a fitness dvd before work but my limbs did not want to move so I am definitely going to need someone to kick me into doing the 30 day shred. Emz I am sooo gonna need your help! I will start on Monday doing the kickstart plan with you Emz but might have to have a few drinks on the weekend lol! Will weigh myself then as well. New beginnings in 2011. I am excited! Nandos was gorgeous yesterday! Have gone completely off the rails today but I promise I will be good and stick to the plan starting Monday :) How are you doing Emz?

Hey loopy I'm doing grand thanks. Still not even thinking about what I'm eating at the minute but psyching myself up for Monday to start kickstart and shred (god help us!!) but I am determined to make a proper stab at it. Having each others suppose will really help us. I am going to take a couple of snaps before I start and then some after day 10 and 20 and then the big finale lol. I have a treadmill so I'm intending on walking for 30 mins before I do shred so that'll be 1 good hours exercise everyday. I know we can do this chick. Another idea I had is to start a 'fat book' with all my goals and pictures and progress so if I ever feel I'm falling off the wagon looking through it will maybe keep me on track. So here's to Monday and the start of a wonderful weight loss journey. :) xxxx

Good idea about the pics. Am up for the challenge! I just hope I can stick to the diet! Eek! Have never really dieted properly before. Am scared of feeling hungry ( prob because I can't remember ever letting myself feel hunger lol!). Is 1200 cals a day going to give us enough energy?

Yeah pet it should be more than enough to keep us going. Them girls over on Cambridge that are doin the shred are only on between 415 and 600 cals a day..!!! So id say we'll be grand. I'm really looking forward to starting now woop woop.!!! Xxx

Oooo forgot food!
Started off well with kelloggs fibre plus bars and grapes and ended badly with pizza and thorntons selection box! Xxx

Hi me again I'd say buy the RC mag and read the success stories that will help ya.
I'm having a personal trainer now dreading it but so looking forward to the results.

Keep focused both x

Yep I am going to read every success story going for inspiration. Went onto the cd forum last night and they are truly inspirational! So low calories! If they can do it on 800 we def can on 1200. Wowzas good luck with the personal trainer. I would have to go for a hot guy pt to make me exercise lol!

Food so far today:
Slept in til 11 so no brekkie
L - 2 wholemeal toast. Cheese triangle and half tin baked beans - 400

Odd day food wise today. Have no fruit or veg. Eek!
L beans on toast - 400
D porridge and toast and jam - 400
So I have 400 to play with later on. Will see what I feel like. Have walked about 5 miles so am pleased!
Have Rose wine and champagne for tomorrow night whoop!

Back