Loopy's back to size 10 diary!

Still motivated after 3 days! Yay :)
B veg omelette and beans -400
L porridge and toast -400
D something nice at 400cal
Exercise- 1.5 hour walk

Goooo loooopy..!!! U seem to be keeping well on track. Keep it up Hun xxx

wow girlies still going good for you's!

ive gone back to cambridge now god its hard lol but will be back to CC after ive lost what i want x

Lol shanny I wondered why u had joined the cd challenge lol. I've not started yet am starting wed now instead but wee loopy here seems to be on a roll haha xxx

What is cd?? Am on a roll but start work tomorrow so that is when I have to resist the chocs! Argh!! Xxx

Lol no shanny I meant starting calorie counting and shred etc. My rc weigh in is 2moro nite so get back on track then. Good luck with Cambridge hunni I'm always over there noseying to see how they're all doing xxx

Loopy CD is Cambridge diet (now known as Cambridge weight plan) it's shakes, soups, bars and porridge. I tried it and failed miserably...like my grub too much lol xxx

Loopy CD is Cambridge diet (now known as Cambridge weight plan) it's shakes, soups, bars and porridge. I tried it and failed miserably...like my grub too much lol xxx
I second that one about grub ..... but i need a kick start for a few weeks i thinks.!
i will be back to see your rc weigh in lol x

Am pleased I have stuck to this calorie counting malarkey for 3 days now. It feels weird but I don't feel hungry at all yet. Am making sure I have lots of fibrous food to fill me up but I can't believe I am not starving all the time. I was eating so much more before and felt more hungry. Weird... Also, I am finding I am enjoying my food much more now. As I know I can only eat what's on my plate I seem to be taking more care over eating. This is all quite strange and new to me as I am usually the shove in the mouth and not think about it type of eater! Anyway, enough of the rambling! Have a great night everyone! Xxx

Morning ladies i have copied a thread down below of hundreds of success stories for u to have a look at.

my friend sasha denton is on there i work with her.

just show's the diet really works xx

Hey loopy Lou how's ur day going.? I have my first post Xmas weigh in tonight (crapping myself lol.!!) but it will be my new starting weight. Was just wondering did u get the 'my fitness pal' app for ur iPhone or get a chance to look at it.? Xxx

Ooooo good luck Emz! Do you get the aerobics class at RC tonight as well? I have been rubbish and not done shred today so am gonna go for a walk after work to try and work off those lbs :). I promise to do shred tomorrow though as I finish work at 4pm. Also (big news this) I have not had any bad food today at work! It's a first! Woohoo! - Can 't get too cocky yet as I still have half an hour of temptation - those sticky toffee caramels are calling me.. lol!
Have got the fitness app but haven't really looked at it yet. Hope you have a good weigh in Emz. This is the start of the end :)

Oops just had 2 cereal bars and a hot choc so today's food comes to 1450cal. Still not too bad though as I did a 3 mile walk :) xxx

For some mad reason I was awake at 5:30 this morning - aargh! Felt I had no excuse to not do exercise so shred level 1 complete! Feel good now but ask me by 4pm this afternoon lol!
Have my food for work so have no excuse not to eat well today! xxx

loooopppppyyyyy......wheeeerrreee aarrrreeee yyyooouuuu..?????

ur very quiet for the last day or so....not like you lol :D:D:D:D

hope ur doing okay chickadee xx

Hellooooo! Sorry Hun have been quite sick and living off strepsils and lemsip! No idea of cals and have had to work as I temp and don't get sick pay Eek! Did shred twice this week but haven't felt up to it the last couple of days. Have to go see my friend tomorrow sonot sure what cals willbe served up. Will be back to counting on sun though! Hope you are doing good emz! Will read your diary now! Xxx

Aww sorry you've been under the weather hun, hope u feel better soon xxx

Back