Loopys Losses..Here we go again...again ...again!!!

Nothing yet hun!

yeah Sharon...another stone WILL be gone by the end of september!!!

Just got back from Jazzercise and loved it as always! Missed it in the last 3 weeks...Lesley was on holiday and I wasn't too well last week But it's given me renewed enthusiasm. Looking forward to thursday already!!

Might even start going 3 times a week (how bizarre...it's exercise and I'm enjoying it??!!:confused: :confused: )

For the pics I just added one on top of the other in a photo programme....send me your pics if you want them doing :)

Amanda
xx

No. I'm still at bloody work!!!!!!!!:mad:
And will be for another two hours!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Fiona
x x x

Hello Fiona!!
How are you...haven't seen you about for ages

Well.....this afternoon I did something a bit impulsive!!

I should first tell you that I have absolutly no money...my car has cost me £750 in the last month (which is more than I get paid in a month!!) and my credit card is getting scary but I thought sod it.....lol

I have (had) a small tattoo on my shoulder that was a bit nothing...so I went in just to enquire if they could cover it up easily or not...

And I've now got a sun on my shoulder!! Only cost me £50....stuff the credit card...lol

Amanda
xx

cool, i love tattoos, only have the one, on my bum but want another, have my nipple pierced too tho!

For the pics I just added one on top of the other in a photo programme....send me your pics if you want them doing :)

Amanda
xx

Ooh! Will do! Thanks :D

Never thought of trying poledancing as a form of fitness exercise then? *lol*:rolleyes:

Right I need your help!!

It's a few weeks off (and hopefully a stone and a half away) but I've been invited to a fancy dress house warming party....
and the theme is Movies!!

So there's plenty to choose from but I have no idea what!!

Want to dress up to the nines and really shock my friends...but how...what??

I'm relying on you guys...I need inspiration..lol

Amanda
xx

Back