Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

LOOSE 3ST IN 3MONTHS

Discussion in 'Slimming World Teams & Challenges' started by bellaboo20, 20 June 2010 Social URL.

1. bellaboo20

bellaboo20 Member

How will we loose 3st in 3months?? Does anyone think this is possible i don't..... I would love to be able to loose this amount in this short space of time but some how i don't think it will happen. I have just came back off my holiday from morocco with my family and boyfriend i was looking around at all the size 8-10 figures and then looking at my self at a size 12-14 really has made me wana change myself its just i dont have any will power atall so i need a lot of help from everyone please and ill also offer my help if its ever needed.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. krupskaya

krupskaya Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(12.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - green
    Personally I'd love to be a size 12-14! But seriously there's no way anyone can lose 3 stone in 3 months safely. And anyone who says you can, without resorting to surgery or other dangerous procedures, is lying...

4. Shrinking_Bev

Shrinking_Bev Likes to eat.........alot

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(20.3%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Plenty of people have lost 3 stone in 3 months, and done it safely! If I lose 11lb in the next four weeks, I will have lost 3 stone in 3 months.............no lies and no surgery :p Just healthy SW food and lots of it! :8855:

5. Shrinking_Bev

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(20.3%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Yeah but I'm a lardy ass with plenty to loose :D lol

We're all different and we all lose weight at a different rate. The most important thing is that we lose it, not how long it takes.........just my opinion of course :)

6. krupskaya

krupskaya Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(12.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - green
    Shrinking Bev - you're really living up to your username! I'm soooo impressed. I honestly thought it was impossible to lose weight so quickly. I take my hat off to you! Any tips for us newbies?

7. Shrinking_Bev

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(20.3%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Thanks Krupskaya :) Tips? Mmmmmm I dunno really. lol I can only tell you what I do and what works for me. Plenty of variety with food choices and switching around on the plans. I eat plenty of fruit and veg and cook from scratch all the time. Planning is important for me too. I have to be organised otherwise when I get home from work starving and have nothing arranged I WILL (lol) eat anything :D:8855:

Good luck on your weightloss journey :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.