• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

LOOSE 3ST IN 3MONTHS

How will we loose 3st in 3months?? Does anyone think this is possible i don't..... I would love to be able to loose this amount in this short space of time but some how i don't think it will happen. I have just came back off my holiday from morocco with my family and boyfriend i was looking around at all the size 8-10 figures and then looking at my self at a size 12-14 really has made me wana change myself its just i dont have any will power atall so i need a lot of help from everyone please and ill also offer my help if its ever needed.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Personally I'd love to be a size 12-14! But seriously there's no way anyone can lose 3 stone in 3 months safely. And anyone who says you can, without resorting to surgery or other dangerous procedures, is lying...

Shrinking_Bev

Likes to eat.........alot
Plenty of people have lost 3 stone in 3 months, and done it safely! If I lose 11lb in the next four weeks, I will have lost 3 stone in 3 months.............no lies and no surgery :p Just healthy SW food and lots of it! :8855:

Shrinking_Bev

Yeah but I'm a lardy ass with plenty to loose :D lol

We're all different and we all lose weight at a different rate. The most important thing is that we lose it, not how long it takes.........just my opinion of course :)

Shrinking Bev - you're really living up to your username! I'm soooo impressed. I honestly thought it was impossible to lose weight so quickly. I take my hat off to you! Any tips for us newbies?

Shrinking_Bev

Thanks Krupskaya :) Tips? Mmmmmm I dunno really. lol I can only tell you what I do and what works for me. Plenty of variety with food choices and switching around on the plans. I eat plenty of fruit and veg and cook from scratch all the time. Planning is important for me too. I have to be organised otherwise when I get home from work starving and have nothing arranged I WILL (lol) eat anything :D:8855:

Good luck on your weightloss journey :)