LOOSE SKIN, SAGGY BITS!!!

minimay

Hi, everyone. I am sitting here wondering if i lose all my weight will i have lots of loose skin and saggy bits??!! Has anyone who has lost all their weight got any advice? Not sure if i fancy an operation to cut away the excess skin. I have a lot of weight to lose and dont know how i would feel if there is lots of skin left at the end!! Maybe we can have a meet up and have a skin fight!!!:p I dont want to be fat but i dont want to be one of the fantastic four either...hmmm. I already excercise loads so maybe i should try some light weights? x

I have the exact worries as you, but although i do exercise it doesn't seem to go anywere :(. Im especially finding it hard under my arms (bingo wings) lol

light weights - they tone you :)
but it all depends on your age and the strechyness of your skin, the younger you are the more likely your skin is to just 'spring' back into shape ... if you get what i mean!

worry about it if/when it happens

but think about it - would you rather be overweight forever and unhappy with your size OR have a bit of saggy skin? i know which one i'd chose!!

but think about it - would you rather be overweight forever and unhappy with your size OR have a bit of saggy skin? i know which one i'd chose!!

well said

plus there are things that can be done about it IF it were to be the case

hi guys try the 8 minute workouts on youtube as i've said before there cheesey but effective enjoy when yo get used to them look at adding some weights which will help you tone up

have fun

xx Sharron

I am exercising properly now as i can see that if i don't i am just going to look the same but smaller! I don't want that - i want to be toned too :)

I am using a cream from the people that do Palmers Cocoa Butter, its for stretchmarks and those who have lost weight :)

Id rather have saggy skin then my jelly belly

hi guys try the 8 minute workouts on youtube as i've said before there cheesey but effective enjoy when yo get used to them look at adding some weights which will help you tone up

have fun

xx Sharron

I second that! Sharron intro'd me to the 8min exercises and I think they're amazing. My bingo wings are definitely a lot smaller.

Also I have been using Palmer's Firming Butter.. And Palmer's bust firming cream... and I can honestly feel a difference.

try combining the two and see how it goes for u!... Definitely do some toning exercises..

this is my panic too and I can alreadysee it happening! yuck!!

this is my panic too and I can alreadysee it happening! yuck!!

Me toooo i've lost 6 stone and I admit i've not exercised as much as I should have whilst losing it, and that bellys been there for 10 years. This is the last place im losing weight and its getting on my nerves. It's definately smaller so yay but still hangs boooooo. Everywhere else on me is fine it's just shrunk no flabbiness

I'm like Cherry. I've lost 9 stone and am pleased with most of my body except for my stomach. I am slightly older than some of you gorgeous young things so my skin isn't as elastic as it was. On top of that 3 large babies and being overweight or obese most of my adult life means that I do have loose skin round my middle and I'd give anything to have a tummy tuck. Alas at over £5K it is way beyond my means! Now if I win the lottery .........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My arms and legs are trim and the boobs, while not perky at my age, are fine, just the tum! Oh well, I can hide that with clothes (bought a size 10 skirt in New Look today and it was loose on me!!!!!! Have never done that before!) so I'll make do with that at the moment.

x

Wow, I am pre op for a gastric bypass, and its nice to know I am like everyone else and worrting about the same thing. BUT at my age as I look in the mirror now, I know which I would prefer, ME pre-op or saggy tummy after hehehe give me saggy anytime :eek:)

I looked at tummy tuck info last week and it freaked me out! I think I will just have the saggy skin :)

I use a core ball which I think helps a little and I use lots of cream. I am 43 and no wrinkles on my face as I have used eye and face cream since a teenager, so I am hoping and reckoning if I do this to my body it will spring back into shape..haha..well, it helps me to belive it might just happen.

I am worried, but not unduly; I will be happy to be thin and then just wear Trinny and Suzannah's Magic Knickers to hold me in :D:D:D

Yup, I think it'll be magic knickers for me too!!
Feel its such a long way off to saggy skin stage, hope I get there. As long as I can fit into size 12 clothes I'll be skipping down the road :bliss:

Back