Loose skin :(

couteaux

Silver Member
Hi All,

I've lost 1.7 stone so far on my latest SW journey, but in the last 4 years I've lost 4 stone (and had 2 children) the result is I'm now the slimmest I have been in years but starting to 'deflate' - my skin is getting really loose and it feels like I am going from one prob of being really overweight to a new one of getting slimmer but getting saggy!

Sorry if TMI but wondering if anyone has had any successes re toning up or if surgery would be the only answer?

My prob areas are stomach, inner thighs and arms. I'm not even 30 but have the skin of an 80 yr old in places.

(will stop feeling sorry for myself now) ;)

I am the same hun. im only 21 and will never wear a bikini again! i gained 4.5stone whilst pregnant and had an 11lb baby, my tummy is in such a mess its horrid :(

Hey girls, Ive been trying to tone up since 2004 with no joy! Even 500 sit ups each day didnt make a difference to the loose skin.

I had a tummy tuck just over 1 month ago as it was the only option for me.

If you want to discuss further or want any details drop me a message.

Hi,
I had no luck either, and I exercised reguylarly throughout my weigh loss; my stomach looked like a map of the world printed on crepe paper!!!

I too had a tummy tuck on the NHS.

When I suck my stomach in it looks like a Klingons forehead! But I'm 59 next month and I can live with it! Helen Mirren I'm not! But then she's never had kids!

Wear your stretchmarks with pride!

Back