Loose skin

booshboo

Sorry but I have to ask - is anyone else worried about this. Mine is a little looser than I would like it to be at the minute. I have addes extra strength training to my day to try and help. Does the RC cream work - or any other stuff for that matter - in firming it a bit?

our instructor told us the best thing is exercise and i would suggest keep your water intake pretty regular and high, i use bio oil as it's good at repairing stretch marks it's expensive for a big bottle but it does the job on lots of bits, i even use it on my heels and under my eyes. I think the main factor is time your skin is quite complex and it needs time to adjust unless you have done ALOT of damage but i think a few stone is repairable.XXX

A friend of mine lost 4 stone in a very short space of time on LL (not something i could do), and she managed to have a very toned stomach. She did it purely by excercising!. I have to say she is lucky to be a lady of leisure and whilst losing the weight was in the gym every day.

i have used the cream. Now I dont know if its the cream or just the passage of time thats helped the skin but mine isnt too bad. I have very little skin on my bingo wings and my thighs but nothing too bad and my bottom has definitely improved. As I say though, I dont know if its the cream or just time catching up with the weight loss

What cream please? Have been using "Sit Tight" by Soap & Glory on my bum & thighs lately. It is very good and I am sure my skin is seeing (& feeling) the benefit. For me it is my upper arms that I am sure will be forever flapping, they are so HUGE now, that i cannot bring myself to wear short sleeves, even in the hot weather. It breaks my heart but I would be a freak if they went on display.

Good luck in your quest!!

RC sells and recommends a firming cream, its on the web site. Cant remember how much it is though.

Hope that is some help.x

Back