loose skin ?

Meddy

just a question to people who have lost a few stones/kg's do u have loose skin as i was told the skin shrinks back with the weight loss ??

I didn't the last time I did this diet (lost 3.5st) but I did lots of swimming which is brilliant for toning your body and I also played squash and I was running too.

Hi Meddy, I'm new to this site but not new to the battle:rolleyes:.... I believe everybody is different and it can change depending on situation. 5 years ago I used Lipotrim and lost a substantial amount and the skin just seemed to snap back.........5 years on and a four year old to show for it things are quite different!! Recently lost 4 stone on another plan and have a tummy that looks a bit like a deflated balloon, however I know that I'd rather that than what was being carried in it!!!! I start TFR on Thursday to kick start a plateau I've been stuck on for a while. Wishing you all the best on your journey.xx

Meddy,

It's one of those things that's different with everyone, I think. I lost 7st in 2008 and 3st 4lb so far this time (weigh-in tomorrow though!) and I found that my skin seemed to not fit me as well as it did at first and then it went back to normal after a few weeks, though I know it can take up to two years for this to settle down. I know that I have quite good elasticity in my skin though as during pregnancy I had hardly any stretch marks. Obviously it also depends on how much you're losing too and age, etc. ...but I wouldn't worry about it too much as you'll feel so much better in yourself when you've lost the weight that you want to. :)

Back