loose skin?

I went out for a meal last weekend n just sat there thinking god it's not even that nice!

That's exactly what I mean :D ... for me it was when my toddler Granddaughter popped a Wotsit in my mouth before I realised what she was going to do and it tasted rank, and left a very unpleasant film of fat in my mouth. Never again - they are totally unappealing now, yet before SW I would happily have sat and eaten a family sized bag of the things lol

wwhhhhoooa Molly, well done you!!!

I have a long way to go (7.5 stone total) and have just hit 4stone weightloss but am noticing the skin sagging on my ribs and tummy. Going to try the moisturizing. Really annoying is losing my boobs whilst still having huge thighs and bum! But still, with all the control underwear out there I would rather have that to keep me warm (I also notice I am cold all the time especially hands and feet) than be getting on the scales seeing me at 110-120kgs. I will look at the saggy skin to show the journey I have done, achievements I have made (and look into a tummy tuck if I get to target!)

Back