loose wedding rings!

Trim T

I only started CD this week, but i've been dieting for a few weeks now and have lost 16lbs. The problem is that my wedding trio is now so loose i'm worried i'm going to lose them.

I was wondering if anyone else has had to have their wedding ring re-sized, or even a new 1 since starting CD.

Yep.. mine is jammed on with another ring, had to stop wearing my engagement ring about a month ago now for fear of losing it... can you buy a cheap one and have it changed when you get to goal, although looking at your stats you haven't got much to go now...

me too i have lost that much weight,my ass is still big but i have skinny fingers lol,my rings jangle when i walk ,i was thinking going to the jeweller today,for about a fiver they will put you a gold support on the back of the ring ,its like a bar that clips on and can be bent to size,but it does come off again if you want to get it resized,but it does the job well.

lol.... i once dropped mine into a full bin... wedding and engagement ring... lol cos they are loose.... ha ha took me about half an hour of going through disgusting rubbish... before i found them!!!!

soola boola I think i might pop in n get that bar thing fitted x

I stopped wearing my wedding and engagement rings when they felt loose. I just bought a cheap silver band to wear until I had mine resized in August in time for our 10th anniversary had to have it changed by 8 ring sizes :eek:.

i've been really lucky because i have always had slender fingers so they have stayed the same. however my watch is constantly spinning round now and i can get 4 fingers behind the strap when it is done up as tight as it will go!!! gonna have to get a new one! x

my engagement ring is really loose and when i'm cold i feel like it will drop off!! don't want to get it resized just yet though. if it gets silly big then i may have to wear a different cheapy ring until i'm at goal and can get it resized properly :) trust me to get engaged at my biggest ever!!

abz xx

I've had to take my wedding and engagement ring off as I am afraid I will lose them! When I'm at goal I will have them made smaller.

Is it worth it - YEH!!

I'm gonna have to jam another ring on top of mine too, I notice it most if my hands are cold or wet.

I have exactly the same problem - mine are falling off quite often now - I will try the jewellers to see if they have that size thing otherwise might just buy a cheapie until I know my size has stabelised - a nice problem to have!!

Mine are too loose now I have taken them off so I dont loose them. I decided to not resize them until i have got to goal so they dont need doing twice! x

Mine are pretty loose as well so im going to buy a silver chain to pop then on, When im at goal i will get them resized or have bars fitted.

I've had the loose rings problem for quite a while too. I haven't got round to having my rings resized yet (I'm waiting till I reach my goal weight).

I was told at the jewellers that the temp metal resizing bars can wear away at the ring and are only supposed to be worn for a short while (a few weeks).

The plastic resizers on the site link below are quite good (and cheap!) and don't wear way at the ring:

Home of the Ring Adjuster

I bought mine via them on ebay but you can buy direct too.

I had to jam another ring on top of my wedding ring today. It had gone from being a bit loose to god-im-gonna-lose-it

:-D

Back