loosing extra weight

bridie said:
just had a look on there and your right much cheaper than id imagined! looks good i am deffinately going to do the same!! how many weeks do you recon you would need to do to refeed?

Well ideally I would use a months worth to not only refeed but to lose the water weight and start you on the road to maintenance

When are you moving over L2L?

BordersGirl said:
Does give you a heads up re coming out of ketosis though, in that there will be a corresponding weight gain as it's pretty much going to be water weight rather than fat gain as I can't imagine you consumed an extra 6000 calories during your off plan break.

Lol! 6000 calories extra, oh what u could eat for that!!! Yummy lol!!

lol ok i can honestly say i didnt eat 6000kcals worth in those days :p but thanks boardersgirl makes me feel much better that it is just water weight as it means i will loose that and more this week!! as long as im not naughty again! :) which i wont be obviously! :)

and loadstoloose i recon i will do 2 weeks diet chef and 2 weeks half and half as i didnt have alot left to loose in the first place.

BordersGirl said:
When are you moving over L2L?

Not until I reach my target on here so at around 10.7 so hopefully end of may time :)

Back