Loosing hope already - week 3

Hello! Brand new to the forum! I am on week 3 of my slimming world adventure and already feeling beaten 😟 First week I lost 3 1/2 lb and was made up, second week I lost 1/2 lb .. my next weigh in is Tuesday and I am dreading it so much, I am following the diet to an absolute T .. save most of my Syns for the weekends for alcohol as the consultant said this was fine to do.. not going over my Syns or healthy extras and eating lots of fruit and veg.. I had a cheeky weigh in on my own scales this morning and they have not budged .. I just don't understand at all 😞 any advice or encouragement welcomed xx

Ideally saving your syns for a weekend blow out is not a good idea.

It can work for some, BUT if you are doing it , and it's effecting your weight loss I would Change it.

Go back to daily syns, and if you like a drink at the weekend , have a flexible syns day.

Thanks for the reply, What is a flexible syn day?? I'm just not lossing and it's making me give up hope so much 😟 I'm trying so so hard and doing everything right, never eat so much it and veg in my life xx

Back