Extra Easy Loosing motivation :-( Help Needed

joathome

:-( Im loosing motivation and i really dont want to, im getting bored with food to be honest.
Im going to sit here and look through different receipes and print some off, my problem is i really miss sweet things and there is only so many yogurts that float your boat :-(
If any of you can point me in the right direction for some nearly syn free deserts id be grateful.

Have you tried making your own rice pudding? You just use a HEX of milk, pudding rice, little bit of nutmeg/cinnamon and vanilla essence, plus sugar (synned) or sweetener to taste.

I made some before with a HEB of stewed apple and it's gorgeous.

Sugar-free jelly is great too, I use the Hartleys sachets which are 1.5 syns each. You can add a yoghurt to the mix for a creamy jelly for not very many syns at all.

Packs of Jelly Tots (the big ones) are only 7 syns. The smaller packets are 5 syns. Freddo bars are 5.5.

Chocolate Oatly is a HEA, 200ml. I freeze this and make lolly-ices (recipe on my blog) and they satisfy my sweet tooth as well.

Bored with food? But there's SO much you can eat on SW!! :)

You need to find meals you love/enjoy & find the SW version. You don't need to miss out on anything.

I don't have a sweet tooth but I like my chocolate. I use 6 syns everyday on either a curly wurly or a fibre plus bar. It may not seem much chocolate compared to another big bar but its yummy, does the fix & is fairly low syn.

Have a look around the threads for ideas. You could make some SW cakes & bakes??

We had a taster session the other week and a woman brought in a mousse type dessert. It was gorgeous and only 2 syns for the whole thing.
She made up a sugar free jelly with half the amount of water the recipe asks for (if it asks for a pint, only use 1/2 pint) put it in the fridge until its slightly set and then add some fat free yogurt. It was delicious and I will definitely be making it next time. :)

Back