Loosing the grip...:0(

bhooms

Don't know what to say...all I can say is that am a bit tired with this diet...infact the correct word is bored...

To start with haven't had a great weight loss from week 1...started at 14.5 on 15th march and now with week 9 finishing tomorrow...am near 13.2( including Tomm weigh in)...9 weeks and less than 18lbs...precisely it is 2lbs a week...not more and not less by even a gram..on 810kcal plan...have been doing my walks quite regularly...drinking 3-4 lts if water...

And now today I feel i can take it any further unless there happens a miracle Tomm at weigh in but the chances of that are remote as had a sneaky weigh in myself today and it's again close to 2lbs...

Ahhh unless I put myself into SS or SS+...

Aaaarrrrgggggggghhhhhh...!!!

Im New yo cwp but done atkins, ww and sw before and Im a practice nurse so know a fair bit about nutrition and id say go with ss/ss+! Maybe your body has gotten perfectly complacent to working with 810 and you need to shocking into giving up the fat! You've done great so far, are you in ketosis with 810? How much are you looking to lose? Its great your active with walking etc but i wouldn't rely on that for much of a boost for Weightloss, i have found in the past i lose more on weeks i dont exercise which is annoying and also one of lb of fat is equal to 3,500kcals, you're gonna have to be covering a fair old distance to even lose 1lb through exercising :-\ sorry you're bored, i'd be pretty annoyed with 2lb a week too when its tempting to say stuff it, join sw and eat unlimited food and still lose 2lb some weeks! Are you drinking lots of water and are you defo not having hidden carbs in things? Good luck for a shock loss tmrw Xx

Sent from my Samsung galaxy s2 using MiniMins

You can do this! Don't give up, although it has been a low steady weight loss look how far you've come !! Stay positive, any loss is great loss!

Back