Loosing weight before ttc

Oli Thanks hun, You will have a great loss next week so come on and get stuck into this week.. We can so do this xx

i feel like such a meanie oli!! you can do it this week babes!! :D

i joined slimming world last night. can't believe i'm back on some sort of wagon!! ha.

Hey ladies! Abz, you are not a meanie, its nice to have someone to answer too! just feel an idiot for coming off in the first place. Stuck to it yesterday, no probs and today i am starving but determined to get back at it. Want to loose a whack this week - hoping for the gain and more. Been wee-ing like red rum. Thanks abz and oisin....x

Abz, slimming world is brill, i am so impressed your dieting while pg - that shows committment x

it shows desperation hon. i weighed in at 17st 1lb :( past where i was battling a year and a half ago.. the thought of doing all that again given that i did it with cd ss and got really small losses with it. well. i'm hoping with sw i'll get the same losses with food :)

fine fine. if you insist i'll keep on yelling if necessary... but it isn't going to be necessary :) you're going to do fab. just resist!! it really really isn't worth it.

abz xx

its not desperation, i think its admiral.... big hugs.:D

I can take the tough lurve! I need it sometimes. Off to have my 2nd shake now, yum yum chocolate!

Oli xx

in the words of James Brown ----> i feel good :D:D think the carbs are leaving my system and behind them are little marvels called ketones, lol.

What a difference a few days can make huh? told a white lie on Monday, told my Mom i lost 2lbs which was a fib but all in a good cause. Need to lose 8lbs by Monday to be ahead again ---> easy :D

NOT doing this again, was majorily bad plan but i am learning from it. Countdown is on 15 weeks today till our first mini-hoilday. So if i ss for the next 12 weeks, then do a few weeks maintenance then have my thursday - sunday away then back at it! I love when a good plan comes together.

Where are my fellow ttc-er? elaine, where are you babes? determined? come on ladies oisin and i are loney xx

Oli ~ Good to hear your back on track, Have you weighed youself since?
Your plan sounds like a very good one to me lol

I have to go home 16th April for my dress fitting and the hen weekend and am hoping to have lost another stone by then, have a break on the 27th 10 of us are off on a limo trip for the day so i bet that will pile on a few lbs.. other than that im gonna be good till then.

I really think a break now and again does wonders!!

O x

hey Oisin, yeah, i agree a deviation now and again can't be too bad huh? we're only human :D just hard not making a habit of it.

Do you know what the dresses are like? nothing like a wedding to whip up a frenzy huh? brill fun. Where is the hen do?

I am sure you can lose at least another stone, your doing amazingly well and i will walk along with you, its a hard journey but well worth it.

Was watching one born every minute last night thinking of you x

Aww wasnt it so sad.. I get goose bumps when i watch it especially knowing thems the corridors i was walking up and down lol

The dresses are halter neck and straight i think.. not looking forward to it at all as i dont wear dresses lol The hen do is down south somewhere, god help it when we are let loose.

We will both do this together hun xx

Abz ~ Aint got a clue whats in store till i get there lol

Kirsty ~ Welcome aboard hun.. Hopefully your 1st week will fly by xx

kirsty you have a will of steel! :D

hen weekends are always a riot, be fab! ooh and oisin you will be so much smaller by then :D

thanks Abz your a gem coming on here encouraging us lot xx

Hiya

Sorry for not being about. I will need to make an effort in coming on here.

I hope your all OK, and getting on fine with the diets, and getting back on track again.
I am doing the slim fast diet, got a couple tubs, and i started today with it, and i have already mucked up! :mad: hubby forgot i was starting my diet today, and not only did he give me a little treat, but a 100g bar that comes up to 508 cals!!!! I never even thought anything of it, then thought o crap!!.
So a better start tomorrow now :eek:

I am going to read back now, and catch up with how your all doing.
x

morning guys....

hi elaine, good to see you again. I was bad for a week too and i was hiding from here, silly really cos i think it helps to spill your guts (so to speak, LOL). Really hope you get on ok with SF, i've never done it but as long as the results are good thats the main thing.

Hey Abz... how you feeling today x

hey babes. not too bad. day three of sw today. am having to drop more and more of the usual things i would nibble on as they give me acid, which is annoying, but generally good :) am considering brekkie at the mo :)

Back