Loosing weight before ttc

ha. that's what i did :) but once i'd been once (bearing in mind i've only been twice) i really won't mind going in on my own :) if i have to since the friend i convinced lost half a stone to my half a lb last week *sigh*. ha.

saying that i was measuring four cm ahead at my last midwife appointment and now i'm bang on exactly right... personally i think the baby has sunk to my back a bit, ha. but you never know, i might be losing belly :)

abz xx

hello hello hello!! i am back..... all good here, hope your all well too. WI on Monday, tick tick tick BOOM!!! Had period from HELL! and have a spot, gross!!

Abz, how are you? is the pic your bump? its gorgeous x x

Afternoon all :) Start of a new week (and a short one at that - yay!). Was planning on giving SW a trial using the mag as a guide from today but have been ill overnight and all morning. Feel like death warmed up today :( Even more frustrating when people say 'hmm, morning sickness maybe' when I know that's not the case :(

Must have eaten something iffy as my DH feels bad too. Frustratingly I've put on weight as well but healthy eating starts here. Plus exercise once I've got the energy and stop feeling faint! :)

Hope you all had a good weekend :)

hi oli. the pic is my bump from above with my toes poking out the bottom :) it makes my bump look much more huge than it is though from the angle. she's only a wee bump bless her.

how did weigh in go today? i lost 3lbs this week :D so that makes up for the half a lb last week. am CHUFFED. ha. 3lbs less to lose when she's here. and there will be plenty!!

hi sarah. hope you feel better soon!!

abz xx

Hey Girls

Abz ~ Wow 3lb hun well done
Sarah~ Hope your feeling better hun
Oli ~ Hows you and how did wi go today

I got weighed on Saturday as i had Sat off but managed to loose 3.5lb in 5 days which im really happy with, back on track tho and hoping to have what ever i put on Saturday to have off again by Monday x

Well done on the loss Abz and oisin :D

I'm feeling a lot better today although I've not eaten yet so we'll see how that goes!

Hey ladies, how are you all? well done oisin and abz :D oisin, get right back it babe! i was eating at the weekend and managed to "find" 5lbs! oops. Never had an official wi on monday but i know i did gain but its not going on my chart :p

Someone said to me today, how are you getting on with your losses, fine i said and they said, really you look the same? i am furious. Sick to death with MY WEIGHT being up for public discussion!!!!!!!!

Rant rant rant

x x

don't worry hon. soon they'll be talking about how much you are shrinking. that's the way it went with me. stop bloody eating!! or if you do face the music and weigh yourself or you're more likely to do it again. i'm going to get my boots out again young lady!! :D

abz xx

day 2

hey ladies! well day 2 today, starving! had a shake and off to have some more water. Woke up today and had forgotten i had been good yesterday and said "right today i am being good" and then realised i had been good yesterday! LOL. Lost 5lbs already, whoop whoop! :D

Hey Ladies! Mind if i join you?
We are going to start trying again for baby no 2 in july this year and i REALLY want to get rid of a stone or two by then!! Wishful thinking!! lolz I can but try!

Im on low carb eating at the moment... its helped in the past and has been going ok so far.. no great losses as i was on WW before so i had already lost the initial water weight and my previous preg weight some time last year! Down to the actual nasty fat stuff now!!

Hope everyone had a great easter :) Am currently on the edge of my seat waiting for TOTM to start so that I can do the two week RC kickstart diet before just sticking with healthy eating (which I tend to do anyway) whilst I sort myself out before joining a slimming world class. However, I'm due on some time this week and at the moment I'm just suffering from cramps, backache and a bit of nausea. Took a test this morning and I don't know if my eyes are trying to make up a faint line on it or not so chalking that up to a BFN and will wait a couple of days (or maybe until tomorrow morning!) and try again.

Couldn't wait, did two (different) tests this morning, one of which was a CB digital one and I'm pregnant :D

So excited and over the moon, a wee bit scared and, besides telling my DH (of course!) and my parents I'm going to keep quiet until we're out of the risky period. Just hope it holds on! :)

Hi

It's been a long while for me. Sorry for not being around. I've spent the last 15 minutes reading up on what I missed out on.

Sarah, congratulations . I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months. Have to say I'm very jealous (but in a good way:))

Abz, your bump is so lovely. Mine were all stretch marked and fair play to you for even being able to see your toes. I never could....

So I have had more illnesses and no "determination" at all. Determind is not my middle name at the moment. However, Easter is over and I can feel my head getting in the right place again. Fingers crossed I'll manage to keep to the diet now. I haven't bothered weighing myself as I know I've put on a ton of weight. I'll be back from Monday WI though.

Sorry if I missed out on any other news and I hope everyone is in good form and is getting on well with the diets.

Cheers,

Determind

Hey Ladies,
Hope you don't mind me gatecrashing so late in the game
:wavey:, i'm on month 11 and the only thing i've managed to do is put on weight :faint2:. So although we are technically ttc i no it won't happen with this much weight.
Don't no if you guys have seen but the lovely mods have created a new TTC forum, i'm rather excited but this could be because at the moment my life revolves around ttc and weight watchers, think i need to get out more :rotflmao:

Back