Loosing weight for the final time

Hi Laura

Thanks for the encouragement don't worry I've got no plans to give up I'm sure it's just a blip. I feel that I've fed myself & my family more consistently healthily in the past 2 weeks on SW than I have for ages & really feel it's a plan that will benefit all our health, not just my weight so def planning on keeping going with it!

I'm feeling much more positive this afternoon :)

Rebecca x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Stayed on plan this morning despite my little blip on the scales, so I'm pleased that I'm still motivated.

Food today :-

Breakfast - raspberries, banana, blueberries & ML Yoghurt

Snack : 2 x butterscotch hifi bars (HEb)

Lunch - Cous Cous salad - wholegrain giant cous cous, chopped tomato, corriander, cucumber, tabasco sauce & Sweet chilli sauce (1.5 syns) with a mixed salad

Tea - Jacket potatoes, cheese (HEa), baked beans, mixed salad, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, bananas, mullerlight yoghurt, Chocolate Aero mousse (5 syns)

Total syns for day - 6.5

Have drunk plenty too and walked 2.8 miles with the dogs!

How you feeling this evening hun? Sounds like you've had a good day. What dog have you got. I've got a staffy pup called Jodie. She's 7 months and loves a walk. She's having her first season at the mo so she's indoors for a while bless. We've got a big back yard so it's not too bad.

Hugs

XxJulesxX

Hi Jules

Yes I've stopped feeling sorry for myself - a STS isn't exactly the end of the world, is it?!

Your pup sounds lovely. They are so fun when they're little. We have 2 dogs at the mo. We puppy walk for guide dogs, so we currently have an 11 month old golden retriever x lab. She's had her first season & the dreaded spay is around the corner in a couple of weeks. She'll leave us in a couple of months to go & complete her training & fingers crossed be paired with a blind person. Our permanent resident is our black lab who we puppywalked but she was too stressed by the training so was withdrawn & we adopted her. She's now 3 1/2 & has a love/hate relationship with the pups depending on their age!

Rebecca x

Awe bless. What a rewarding thing to do.
This is Jodie
Xxx

Attachments

• image-3357290896.jpg
    image-3357290896.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 24
Awe bless. What a rewarding thing to do.
This is Jodie
Xxx

Ahh bless she's very cute. Hope she's a good girl :)

Stayed on plan fine all day.

Breakfast = fruit, ml yog & 28g porridge oats (5 syns)
Snack = Banana
Lunch = pasta, mushrooms, bacon, mixed salad, 5x light laughing cow triangles (HEa), 2 x HiFi butterscotch bars (HEb)
Dinner= Thai rice salad with spicy beef (from recipe book), aero mousse (5 syns)

Total syns for day = 10

Also just started reading a book called 'The Beck Solution : Train your brain to think like a thin person' Someone recommended it to me & I have only read the introduction & first chapter but so far very impressed with the concept - it's based on cognitive behavioural therapy to try to 'retrain' the brain. I'll give anything a go to make sure I stick with it!!!

Hope everyone out there has had a good day :)

Off now to a meeting about my eldest daughter's forthcoming guide camp ... the fun just never stops :rolleyes:

Middle DD's 10th birthday today, and I'm patting myself on the back. I made her a lovely chocolate birthday cake (one of those huge cup cake ones) and made hummingbird bakery recipe vanilla frosting to decorate it in two colours and I didn't eat a single bit, not even a little lick of the spoon. How's that for willpower?!

Food for today

Breakfast : fruit & yoghurt
Lunch : Tuna pasta bake made with tinned tomatoes, garlic, onion, herbs, Alpen Light bar (3 Syns)
Dinner : BBQ - home made burgers (free), wholemeal roll (HEb), 2 x LF cheese slices (HEa), Sweet chilli sauce (2 syns), couscous salad (0.5 syns), home made coleslaw made with FF Fromage frais, mixed salad, new potatoes cooked with rosemary and a splash of olive oil (1 syn) Red wine (8.5 syns), pudding (instead of cake) SW friendly trifle (1 syn).

Total syns for today : 16 - not bad in the circumstances & could have been sooooo much worse if I'd had the cake. I'm actually quite proud of myself today :)

Tired now so will catch up on other posts tomorrow. Night night x

Hi Acceber

Just catching up with posts, and spotted your diary - your food sounds good, and I'm impressed at your willpower with the cake!

Sorry about your STS this week - hope you have moved on from it. Best way to deal with it is average out your loss so far, and that still leaves it looking really good!

I lost 2lb at my first weigh in, and was a bit disappointed it wasn't more tbh, but I'm now thinking that 2lb every week would be good!

Keep up the good work :)

Acceber said:
Middle DD's 10th birthday today, and I'm patting myself on the back. I made her a lovely chocolate birthday cake (one of those huge cup cake ones) and made hummingbird bakery recipe vanilla frosting to decorate it in two colours and I didn't eat a single bit, not even a little lick of the spoon. How's that for willpower?!

Food for today

Breakfast : fruit & yoghurt
Lunch : Tuna pasta bake made with tinned tomatoes, garlic, onion, herbs, Alpen Light bar (3 Syns)
Dinner : BBQ - home made burgers (free), wholemeal roll (HEb), 2 x LF cheese slices (HEa), Sweet chilli sauce (2 syns), couscous salad (0.5 syns), home made coleslaw made with FF Fromage frais, mixed salad, new potatoes cooked with rosemary and a splash of olive oil (1 syn) Red wine (8.5 syns), pudding (instead of cake) SW friendly trifle (1 syn).

Total syns for today : 16 - not bad in the circumstances & could have been sooooo much worse if I'd had the cake. I'm actually quite proud of myself today :)

Tired now so will catch up on other posts tomorrow. Night night x

Wow I'm very impressed with your cake making skills and even more impressed with your willpower. Your daily menu sounds great. Stay strong Hun

Hugs

XxJulesxX

Ahh thank you Jules :)

Had another good day today. Walked the doggies for 2.7 miles, so now on 5.5 out of my 100 I've set myself.

Food today as follows :-

Breakfast - fruit & mullerlight yoghurt
Lunch - a mixture of leftovers from yesterday's bbq, all free except for 1 syn in the cous cous. Had plenty of salad with it too to make sure it was superfree.
For dinner I made a recipe from the latest magazine which was lovely and cost 3 syns. Pudding was another ml yoghurt followed by an apple. HEb today was 2 alpen light bars.

4 syns in total today which should make up for yesterday's 16!

Looking forward to a trip to the safari park as my middle DDs birthday treat. Taking my 3 plus 3 more - can't wait :) Got all my picnic ideas ready & fully intend to stick with the plan.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend
Rebecca

Hiya Rebecca.

How did the birthday party and cake go. Bet your daughter was chuffed to have a giant cupcake. Hope your day has been ok. Catch ya soon. I'm not mad posting at this time of night. On night shifts for 6 lol.

Hugs

XxJulesxX

Great day out with the kids at the safari park and stuck to plan. A bit more nervous about how I'm going to manage when we go away later in the week, but to be honest it will only be 3 days and I will just have to do what I can ...

Today's food :-

Breakfast - fruit & mullerlight vanilla, alpen light bar x 1 (HEb)
Lunch (picnic) - giant cous cous, tomato, corriander, cucumber, sweet chilli sauce (1.5 syns) mixed salad, Alpen light bar x 1 (HEb), mullerlight rhubarb
Snack (instead of the ice cream that everyone else had) 1 x alpen light bar (3 syns), apple
Tea - baked quiche eggs, quark, bacon, ham, mushrooms, spring onions topped with parmesan (HEa) (yummy!) & a mixed side salad, fruit & ML yog for pudding

Total syns for day 4.5

Hi Hun.

Jus popping in to see how your days going
Xxxxxx

Hugs

XxJulesxX

Back