loosing weight quick???

AmZie

will you not get bad skin? ive tried the diet and didnt even think this before, then i stopped well failed!! and i really wanna try it but i feel more determined a few events this year that i can show off a new me aswell, however as much as the weight loss is good, and amazing does anyone find that they have a lot of excess skin or do you do things to help improve it x:D

From what u have researched, stretchmarks cause excess skin. Whether u loose weight quick or slow if u have stretch marka the skin wont go back.

Exercise and toning helps and apparently it can take a while. I plan on toning as i go but would rather have some saggy skin than all my fat :-/ xxx

Dear all

Loose skin is inevitable after any weight loss but it's better option than fat. A great deal depends on your age, the younger you are the more elastic is the skin. So start young. Some skin types are more elastic too. And lots of body cream feels as if it helps - but I am not sure it does much good permanently.

It's also worth remembering that the fat surrounds all the major organs - heart, liver, kidneys and this goes too. Hence the health benefits all round.

I have found that my skin tone is improving as I swim and maintain. Certainly it's not as bad as it was - initially i was very conscious of the surplus! but skin that was stretched by six stones for quite a while cannot just shrink back overnight.

So keep calm, carry on and work on skin tone as you maintain.

GSQ

thanks guys im starting tommorow and i am really gunna do a bit of pilates whilst doing xx thankyou so much for your help been great x x

good luck amzie, ive got some excess skin, but believe me I look so much better than I did with rolls of fat!! Sure youll look super with a loss anyway! good luck!

day one gone good im thinking.of getting the porridge to try has anyone had any???
i think i would prefer skin to the size i am lol i know some will dissapear and if i go swimming and walking with kids it will only all help x

needs2eatless said:
I think some exercise and toning can help but whatever will be ,will be at the end of the day:D

It's better than the fat so I can cope but I am gunna tone and stuff so hopefully some will shift

Back