Loosing weight to gain confidence!

Awww no and you were so excited, what did you have instead?

J x

I no I love them nom nom

My boyfriend took me to tea as a treat for putting up with the footie all day lol

So I had a pork steak with rice in a leek and cider sauce :/

Ive worked out I don't think this is TOO bad ive calculated it at 470 kcal after my research lol which isn't bad my kcal intake for today was 1041 xxx

That sounds yummmy :) I started last week by counting calories and found 2days in that I was really obsessing over every calorie. I have found that w/w has helped me to understand how much I need and the extra weekly points I have left will probably make up all the mistakes I have made along the way lol!

Oh it's Monday tomorrow, good for my diet as I am more controlled when at work. I could have done with a long w/e this week though!

J x

Omg your not the only 1 I'm kcal counting mad atm

Okay so I'm starting to shorten my words which means I'm tired

Zzzzzz hitting Beddie bos
no doubt we will talk tomorrow my slimming buddy

Night night xxxxxx

Sent from my X10i using MiniMins

Oh if only we could sleep and loose lbs every night, good night and hope u have a good day tomorrow

Love n stuff
J x

So... Today in a nut shell... I feel fat, I feel like I have lost nothing and it's WI day 2mos.... Arghhhh...

Today's food:

Breakfast: fruit and yoghurt (2pp)

Dinner: ww tomato soup, muller light yoghurt, an apple and some chocolate oaty biscuits (6pp)

Tea: pork with mash, carrots, turnip and sprouts, and 1x Yorkshire pudding with gravy (12pp) sf jelly and fruit (0pp)

Snacks: cup of tea and a nice biscuit (2pp) ww lemon cake (2pp)

24/29 points used 49 weekly left.

Love n stuff
J x

Last edited:
Awwww honey chin up lovely I'm having 1 of the days to is been bad today: ( feel like ive lost nothing book

Had my 1st period since august so my chocolate craving is back with a vengeance ive had a wispa duo and 2 breakfast biscuits and That was after my tea woops xxxx

Awww hun it's one little slip and it's time of the month too, I would be proud that is all you have had! I am dreading my period, I am miss piggy when it comes to chocolate lol

I'm feeling a bit better now, my dad works in the same school as me and he has just told me tht two people have commented that I have lost weight, let's just hope it shows tomorrow... Wii seems to think I have put 3lb on...

You had a good day otherwise hun? Gonna have a pop over and read ur diary so far :)

Love n stuff
J x

Awww there's nothing better than someone telling you You've lost weight and you look great and I bet you do,

Yeh had a good day hope u did to,

Yes please do,
You'll feel more postive tomorrow have a good day xxxxx

Well my first WI day is here and I am so nervous, sounds daft but I feel just as nervous as I was the morning I found out my degree classification lol

Well what ever will be will be; fingers crossed.

Love n Stuff
J x

Well i lost 3lb this week, I know its a really good loss but I wish it had of been a little bit more :-( well heres to Monday (They have changed the weighing day back to Monday like last week)

What to have for tea... yum yum

Love n Stuff
J x

Waheyyy 3 is still good ull probably lose more next week instead go you xxxxxx

Todays food diary:

Dinner: ww tomato soup (2pp) muller light yoghurt (2pp) apple and 2 satsumas (0pp)

Tea: Gammon Steak with a few chips and tomato, pineapple and peas (19pp (website says 24 but I only had a handfull of the chips so im approximating) im sure i wont use all of my 49pp this week)

Snacks: Cup of tea 1x sugar (1pp) malted milk biccy (1pp) ww Mini oaty cookies (2pp)

29/29 daily pro points used 49 weekly pro points left.

Not sure if i have done this right but I am sure having gammon will be fine as this is what I had last wek and I lost 3lb this week :) yey

Love n stuff
J x

Hey friend lol

I'm feeling good today, tried a skirt on that I haven't been able to wear for about a year as it wouldn't zip up, and it fits woop :) so that has made me a happy bunny today :) you had a good day today? I'll hop on over in a bit n read ur log. Been a busy week this week! Can't wait till the w/e now...

My food today:

Dinner: tomato ww soup, muller light and a bag of wotsits (7pp)

Tea: beef casserole with carrot and swede mash and green beans then banana and LF custard (12pp)

Snacks: cup of tea 1x sugar, malted milk biscuit, lemon ww cake and diet coke (4pp)

25/28 pro points used and 45/45 weekly points left

Love n stuff
J x

Yes I'm feeling positive thsnks,
that's brill wool were gonna be lovely and slim in no time, think I'm gonna give. The cabbage soup diet a blast on Monday for the week, xxxxxc

I have never fancied that, cabbage is lovely every now and again but in soup? nah I love my reall food too much, you never fancied trying ww? I always thought it would be too much like hard work but actually it is great and you can eat what ever you want just in moderation.

Love n Stuff
J x

Well everythink I'm eaten atm os weight watchers anyway lol,

I watched that is this diet killing me last night on channel 4 did u watch it? And the doctor said it didn't have to genarlly be cabbage soup because the water in soup keeps u fuller for longer etc, so I was thinking following it to a tea but doing a vegatable soup?

Surely just eating soup would make me lose abit more weight, the girl on the programme did it for 4 weeks on and off and lost 2st , what you think?? Xxx

I didnt watch it no, but it sounds interesting, I might have a look on demand when I get home. I suppose if you dont have to have cabbage soup all of the time then it makes more sence, can you still have a main meal on a night or does EVERYTHING need to be blended? lol

I'm a bit peckish today, I have just had a Fox's cream crunch because I just needed something other than soup and yoghurt lol. Its not the end of the world though, but I really fancy a nice wispa or a twirl mmmmmm.

Love n stuff
J x

Back