Lorna's Diary - I can do this!

Yeah I enjoyed myself, that was over about 8 hours of drinking though - I do drink alot but was still one of the sobererererer ones on the way home, even though I was pretty wrecked haha. I don't really drink all that often, well at least not.compared to my friends - maybe usually once per month sometimes it can be less though and sometimes more. I try and only drink on special occasions like birthdays, weddings etc

I got the pineapple when I was in costco, I can't remember the exact price but I think it was 2.99 (yep just looked out the reciept) - it's 875g worth which is amazing I think it's like 2 pineapples worth, it's really tasty and a great sweet fix when a tad hung overish lol. Now that I have confirmed it being 2.99 I'm actually really very impressed with the price it's probably 4 or 5 days worth of pineapple.

Edit: I'm still so impressed I have to take a better picture as the pieces look small in they other one

ForumRunner_20120519_101659.jpg

Wow how can you only be slightly hungover after all that? I would still be drunk now and for the rest of the day lol Sounds you like enjoyed and that's the main part. Have a lovely weekend :)

I have never had hangovers really, sometimes I feel like my stomach can only cope with certain foods but I never feel sick or have a sore head.. Maybe if I've not got at least 5 hours sleep (which is average for me) I can be reeeeally tired lol

Well I'll officially excited my 30 day shred has been posted today, so it will be here for starting on fri/sat next week ;)

Well I have had a nice chilled morning, off soon to pick up my child from my grans.

Breakfast: Bran Flakes (heb) with milk (hea) and some pineapple fingers.
Lunch: Egg in a cup followed by some fruit - I'll see what I fancy I have lots in anyways.
Dinner: Steak, wedges, mushrooms, broccoli and tomato with peppercorn sauce (2.5)

Snacks: Pineapple, Oranges.
Syns: peppercorn sauce (2.5)

I've decided that I stick to plan when I have a plan so will be making sure that I get back into writing it up :)

Well it's almost time to make dinner, I'm starving!

Breakfast: cereal and pineapple
Snack: velvet crunch crisps
Lunch: pasta pot shot and a banana
Dinner: pasta n sauce, wedges, mushrooms and broccoli.

Snacks: oranges

Syns: Creamy cheese pot shot (1.5), velvet crunch crisps (4) and a options hot choc (2) with hea of milk

There isn't much left in the cupboard/fridge, I will be shopping tomorrow though :)

I feel I've not been great at stucking fully to plan, weighing & measuring but I'm definately going to kick myself up the bum - my scales are showing a small gain, not surprised after all the alcohol I consumed haha so just going to give myself a good talking to and get fully back into the driving seat to reduce this gain as much as possible, I don't weigh in til thursday so have a few days.

Today is walk to school week, so I walked the hour round trip to school instead of taking the car and I'll be doing this everyday this week.

Tomorrow will look like this:

Breakfast: Shreddies and fruit
Snack @ work/lunch: Soup and fruit
Snack @ swimming cereal bar
Dinner: Steak, lots of veg and wedges

Syns: peppercorn sauce (2.5)

Sounds like your getting yourself all motivated and back on track so don't worry too much about that gain hun! If you stick at it you might surprise yourself in the fact it might not be as big as ud expect and even if it is, if you stick with it now your body will thank you for it and you will see a loss again soon enough :) x
Well done on your diary! I deffo will be having some cereal this week, have missed it! :)

I agree you are very pretty and I also agree you have lost weight in your face :D Being truthful you carried it well before as you could still see your lovely features. You did well having no hangover after all that :sign0137:

Lol I think I'll need to post more pictures if this is the response I get, not been called pretty for the longest time. I am very lucky while I did put on lots of weight to my face that I can see I had a very slim face before.

Well its still walk to school week and the novelty is wearing off it's so clamy today which means I'm sweating buckets and I have to work lol
l

On my break in work - I've ate 3 bananas today, I usually don't like to eat so many in a day as I prefer to vary my fruit and I also prefer to eat more of the speed fruit. However when I do eat them more regularly it hasn't affected my weight loss anyways, just more personal preference. My Plans for today's food have changed as I forgot to take the steak out the freezer, oops. I was really looking forward to it - steak when cooked nice is amazing. I will pop home after work to pick up my car and take a wee trip to tesco for something for dinner. I would really like something tasty that I don't have all that often... will have to have a wee think about that!

I have sat here thinking for almost an hour and I can't think of anything, I guess I'll just do my usual walk around the shop and look at all the tasty food and pick something.

Last night I didn't stick to the plan I had wrote out instead I had turkey steak, savoury rice, broccoli and garlic mushrooms. It was delicious - to be honest I think I would quite like something like this tonight too, haha. I'll just wait and see.

I'm hoping my 30DS comes today, I'll check once I get home after work :)

My face is an area I have always struggled with so I am kinda hoping that really slims down soon !! x I can see a little difference but still very chubby and the chins are an issue for me! lol..
Hope your DVD has come today!! Not long now!..eeek! :)
Youd dinner last night sounded delish!! yummmm!! .. What flavour was the savoury rice? Or just plain ? x
Banana's for me are a really good fall back when I need to grab some fruit. They always seem to fill me up a little and their really easy to eat, unlike an apple which is a real struggle for me sometimes!

It was chicken, I only like that flavour!!! Picky picky!! It was delicious, I really enjoyed it and it was nice and quick and pretty much hassel free - I think it might turn out to be a regular. I love banana's but I only like them once the skin has got freckles (wee black spots) just they are more ripe then, nothing worse than a green banana.

It is soooo warm in Scotland today I want to cry - I can't beileve I'm stuck in work and I bet that it will be gone by the weekend lol In Scotland I think that if the sun is out you should be allowed to use an emergancy holiday haha :)

:D Yes its amazing weather!! Really pitty you and I hope that it sticks around long enough for you to enjoy some of it!! ALthough if it gets too hot I can't handle that! I like the sun with a cool breeze . Or even slight chill but plenty of sun lol.. Not HOT HOT HOT !!! I am pretty much like an ice cube, I start to melt at the slightest touch of warmth! lol haha! ..
I do like the savoury rice and I don't mind what flavour either! haha .. They really are a quick fix and really tasty for a speedy dinner :) Would you class the whole pack of one as being way too much for a dinner ? I can polish the lot off for my din dins! hahha.. Although I don't have anything else with it, apart from perhaps some grapes afterwards or something. But about an hour later lol..

ps I like my bananas ripe - not too ripe but just right lol.. My sis likes them barely ripe.. I dare say the greenish ones!! YUK! haha ..

Thanks for stopping by :)

I can eat a whole packet too and if you were just having it on its on I.wouldnt say it was tooo much. I usually have half a packet when ink.making it to have with other things.

Okay so everyone will be like omg when I post what I ate yesterday, it ended up being 27 degrees this is.sooo rare where I'm from I just enjoyed myself, bit I'm coming to list my shame so that once I see it all written down I will NOT do it again lol

2x cans of lilt
3x glasses of coke
Cream cheese and bacon bagel
4x ice poles
Starter - gnocci and pesto with some sort of cheese
Main - chicken and corgette tomato risotto
Dessert - tiramisu
1x kitkat

The end lol yep definately makes me not want to do it again - I have weigh in tonight so I just need to weigh and put this week behind me!

Went to weigh in and I had stayed the same, I'm sooooo thankful! I'm back 100% got all my family days and nights out, out the way for the next 4 or 5 weeks :D

Went to weigh in and I had stayed the same, I'm sooooo thankful! I'm back 100% got all my family days and nights out, out the way for the next 4 or 5 weeks :D

Yay !! Well done on the STS even despite your great night letting your hair down!! bet that STS felt worth it :) x x You got off lucky hun and great to hear it!! x cousins bday on 31st may, my BF's mums 60th is on the 2nd june and my sisters bday is on the 11 june so I do have a few bday cakes to avoid but I am hoping not to stray! ...I wont touch it.... I wont touch it...
:8855:

Thanks for stopping by :)

I can eat a whole packet too and if you were just having it on its on I.wouldnt say it was tooo much. I usually have half a packet when ink.making it to have with other things.

Okay so everyone will be like omg when I post what I ate yesterday, it ended up being 27 degrees this is.sooo rare where I'm from I just enjoyed myself, bit I'm coming to list my shame so that once I see it all written down I will NOT do it again lol

2x cans of lilt
3x glasses of coke
Cream cheese and bacon bagel
4x ice poles
Starter - gnocci and pesto with some sort of cheese
Main - chicken and corgette tomato risotto
Dessert - tiramisu
1x kitkat

The end lol yep definately makes me not want to do it again - I have weigh in tonight so I just need to weigh and put this week behind me!

Don't worry hun, this weather likes to take advantage when your feeling a little hot and bothered and I definitely have not been as strict with myself recently.. not jotting down everything and not picking the best choices... wasting syns etc ... But its all fine... we will be back on plan before we know whats happened and those blips will be forgotten like they never happened!! :D

Well I have really enjoyed my weekend not really been on plan though and drank two bottles of wine on sat night with my OHs family after spending a great day in the garden. I haven't been really bad either though, but the weekend is done and I'm back to it :)

Having a banana and cereal bar before swimming and will have an early lunch/later more substantial breakfast when I get back!

Back