Lorraine's Pregnancy diary!

Hey Purple Hugs:) Glad things are going well with you! Not long to go now eh!

Well, today I had my last scan and I must say I'm feeling really pleased because baby has now finally caught up and is not measuring so small now, he is right on target yay! I've done THE most worrying about his measurements ever since the 1st scan at 20 weeks but now I can finally relax knowing that he is growing well!

Went for a chinese this evening, I must say that I couldn't really manage to eat alot, which is very unusual for me! And I'm finding that being at this stage pregnant must be a bit like having a gastric band because I can no longer finish my meals or eat the mammouth portions I use to consume! I tend to feel full very quickly. Unfortunately I'm eating all of the wrong things so I'm still doing myself no favours!

Consultant appointment next week when I should find out the date of C-section! :D

Has anyone noticed how expensive Mothercare is getting with Baby clothes/outfits??!:eek: Some of that stuff is priced the same as adult clothing and that can't be right!

hey hon. i find mothercare fairly extortionate when it comes to baby clothes. am going to pop in there after work, hopefully to get myself some dungarees :D but i bought a few things from next and they were about a quarter of the price of the same sort of things in mothercare, which seems a bit odd really...

Merry Christmas to you all! Hope that all your xmas preparations are going well and to plan!:)

I've not posted on my diary for a while! I'm not very good with posting on threads but I'm forever reading them!;)

So far,so good! 32 weeks today! Woo! I'm feeling great and I'm literally counting down the weeks until the big day! 7 weeks to go! I saw my consultant last thursday and I'll be booked in for a c-section at 39 weeks, this will be my 4th section and I'm hoping that I won't feel as much as I did last time:( I can remember feeling everything last time and at times it was extremely uncomfortable and painful:confused: Maybe I didn't have enough of the anaesthetic?? But I'll be making sure they give me enough of it this time around!

Constipation has been a pain in the butt (literally) lately! I can't seem to 'go' even though I really need to! Arggghhh! Just another joyous symptom of pregnancy eh!:p

Still trying to think of boy's names without much success:rolleyes:

x

Back