Lose 21lbs in 5 weeks..

laurenmay

Gold Member
Does anyone think that's possible or realistic on CD SS+ along with exercise at the gym 3 times a week?

- sent from my iPhone. "No one said it would be easy, they just said it'd be worth it.."

Hi huni, I think it depends what weight you are starting from if im honest. If you dont have much to lose to get to your ideal weight then it comes off slower doesn't it? That would be just a smidgen over 4lb a week, what are you normally losing? xxx

Did you just start this week or have you been doing it a while hun? If you have just started then you probably could do that the first 5 weeks as the first weeks loss with be quite a chunk of it xx

standrewsbride23 said:
Did you just start this week or have you been doing it a while hun? If you have just started then you probably could do that the first 5 weeks as the first weeks loss with be quite a chunk of it xx

I've only just started :) and I'm 11.13 at the moment.. Really hope I can lose about 21lbs within 5 weeks cause I'd be so happy!! xx

- sent from my iPhone. "No one said it would be easy, they just said it'd be worth it.."

I've only just started :) and I'm 11.13 at the moment.. Really hope I can lose about 21lbs within 5 weeks cause I'd be so happy!! xx

Oh I bet you can then, wait until you have had your first weigh in and see how much is take off the total :) xx

standrewsbride23 said:
Oh I bet you can then, wait until you have had your first weigh in and see how much is take off the total :) xx

I had my first weigh in last night and had lost 6lbs, but that's with it being a dodgy week cause I had a day off & weighed a day early... Making a fresh start at it tomorrow now xx

hey hun you can definately do it if you 100% stick to it! Ive lost 21lbs and im on day 17!! xx

gorgehun80 said:
hey hun you can definately do it if you 100% stick to it! Ive lost 21lbs and im on day 17!! xx

Wow! What was your starting weight?

Lauren may if you had weigh in early and 2 bad days imagine if you were 100% x

gorgehun80 said:
i started at 12 st 11 by the way and am now 11 st 4 xx

Oh that's fab, my start weight is 11 8 and I have my weigh in tomorrow I hope it's a big number, my work pants feel nice and comfortable now instead of being so tight I had to breath in all day long ha! X

gorgehun80 said:
i started at 12 st 11 by the way and am now 11 st 4 xx

That's amazing :) is that sticking with it 100% the whole time? What plan are you following? xx

kristin said:
Wow! What was your starting weight?

Lauren may if you had weigh in early and 2 bad days imagine if you were 100% x

I know you're right! I'm starting fresh tomorrow & making sure I have an absolute 100% week and hope I lose a good amount! xx

Back