Lose a boyfriend, lose 4 lbs

Thankyou.
yeah I'm getting better each day. You have to, don't you - you can't just roll over and give up.
I thought in some ways I was losing the weight for him because we haven't had a physical side to our relationship in last 7 months - but now I see that it probably wasn'y my weight, it was him seeing another woman. Hey Ho!
I'm gonna carry on the weight loss anyway - and this time it really really is just for me :D

Helen, he is the biggest "LOSER" on here, lost respect and you in one go.

I'm like you, leave him to his other life and get on with yours, focus on the task in hand, getting your life back on track. A better life.

Someone who deserves you will be around to appreciate the new, sexier, happier you believe me!!

As denise can outen once said, "the best way to get over a man is to get under another" haha i love this saying and its soooooooooooooo true :D

Julie x

love it Julie!

I'm so pleased I found out, now I can just get on with it all. He just text me to say he has no recollection of taking my cards and stealing the money! I think he claiming mental illness as his excuse. I don't believe a word of it.
I've washed him right out of my hair now, time to move on and up :D

yeahhhhhh best way!! i love the denise van outen saying,lol

Back