Lose baby weight mission

Morning so I have been awake since 6 thanks to madam, so I am now debating whether or not to go to asda for this Black Friday sale mmmm!

Breakfast this morning and 1 slice of toast with butter (HEB and 3)

image-3452906760.jpg

Today's food diary Friday extra easy

Breakfast: Sw fry up- bacon, mushrooms, tomato, scrambled egg, beans, 1 slice of toast with butter (HEB and 1), brown sauce (2)

Lunch: melon, pomegranate, tikka chicken chunks, quavers (5.5)

Tea: none wasn't feeling hungry by the the time I had been gym had a shower at my parents sorted talia out couldn't be bothered so had an almond slice (6)

Drinks: sf juice, diet coke, coffee (HEA), water

Syns: 14.5

Exercise: 45 minute spin class

Morning so princess let me have a lie in today till 8:10 it felt amazing haha (the little things), not having any tea last night was naughty of me and won't do me any good il try to make sure that doesn't happen again. I think I'm going to make the sausage, bacon and egg mcmuffin today at some point.

I'm going for a nice walk today on the barbican(our waterfront) and get some lunch aswell but will be on plan. Will update later.

Went for our nice walk bought a couple of nice things for talia and ended up going to a pub for lunch, all the restaurants were full and it's so much harder with a pram. They didn't really have anything healthy they had jacket potatoes but no beans! So I had a jacket potato with grilled chicken, cheese (changing this to HEA as didn't have all of my milk for a, so will syn), BBQ sauce (2), lettuce, cucumber and tomato. That was the best I could have.

Tea for 1 tonight so couldn't be bothered to cook and I had a big lunch anyway, so had a bowl of fruit clementine, apple and pear with white chocolate yogurt (2, my guilty pleasure mmmm) and 1/2 bun broken up on top (0.5)

image-3599390640.jpg

Did you go to 'black Friday' at asda?
It's a shame you didn't like the pulled pork.
I'm so jealous of your lie in, I don't think I've slept past 6am for over 2 years. In typical fashion mine slept until 9am this morning but I left for work at 6.45:( what's the betting they are up at 6 tomorrow.
Your meal out sounds lovely and fairly SW friendly. I always struggle when eating out and usually just blow it lol

Did you go to 'black Friday' at asda? It's a shame you didn't like the pulled pork. I'm so jealous of your lie in, I don't think I've slept past 6am for over 2 years. In typical fashion mine slept until 9am this morning but I left for work at 6.45:( what's the betting they are up at 6 tomorrow. Your meal out sounds lovely and fairly SW friendly. I always struggle when eating out and usually just blow it lol

Ye went Black Friday but everything was gone and we got there at 8:30 haha o well. Aww no way how annoying is that, ye I bet they will be up early it's always the way. I could have ordered a lot worse but don't want to I'm really focused again at the moment so don't want to blow it, I have my blow out days on a Wednesday night and that keeps me going all week then knowing I can have some chocolate or takeaway then haha.

Today's food diary Saturday extra easy

Breakfast: big bowl porridge (HEB and 1), 1 tsp chocolate options (1), almond milk (1.5), clementine and pear

Lunch: jacket potato, grilled chicken, cheese (HEA), BBQ sauce (2), lettuce, cucumber and tomato

Tea: fruit bowl of pear, apple and clementine topped with white chocolate yogurt (2) and bun (0.5)

Snacks: bun (0.5)

Drinks: diet coke and sf juice

Syns:7.5

Morning so for the whole December I think my syns are already decided I have been given 3 advent, think some one is sabotaging me haha. I have an ordinary thorntons one, a luxury thorntons one from my partner and one other one uh oh

I have been googling to try and find out syns and the luxury thorntons are 3-3.5 syns and then it says all normal chocolate advent calendars are 1 syn each, so not to bad.

Soooo today has not been successful at all me and family all went out for the day to Eden project as it was free for local Sw members, well the food there was rubbish nothing healthy and an absolute rip off me and my partner shared this tiny freshly made pizza, not sure what the base was it wasn't like an ordinary base. So guessing healthier, otherwise it was some horrible looking pie.
In the end by time we got home which was about 6:30 me and my partner decided that we would get Chinese, I picked the healthy option of house special chow mein, I ate all the meat and veg on top and then ate like 2 mouthfuls of noodles, I did cave and have one of my partners chicken balls.
So today has definately been a flexi syn day for me I have been good the rest of the time so i hope this shouldn't be to bad for the scales.

Today's food diary Sunday extra eas

Breakfast: 1 slice of toast with butter (HEB and 1) and a pear

Lunch: half a fresh ham, tomato and cheese pizza (HEA)

Tea: house special chow mein

Snacks: 1 plain advent chocolate (1)

Drinks: diet coke and water

Syns: not sure but hoping not to many

Sorry no pictures today have been in a rush and then been busy all day, the only picture I took was of talia with Father Christmas

image-2984373457.jpg

Morning so I had a lovely lie in this morning till 9:30, then my partner brought me up a Sw double bacon, double sausage egg mcmuffin (HEA and B).

image-2247574861.jpg

Have been food shopping today up morrisons having a budget of £120 because we spent £80 on Friday up asda on god knows what, well the bill came to nearly £190!!! Was shocked we didn't even pick up as much as we normally would absolutely ridiculous, we would be rich if we didn't have to eat.

Lunch today a bowl of persimmon with 0% activia peach yogurt, a vanilla one aswell and a packet of wotsits (4.5)

image-1068218322.jpg

Wow that muffin looks sooo good, how was it made and using which ingredients? x

Back