Lose baby weight mission

Just found out that Icelands party food is half price this weekend, going to have to get some of those hoisin duck skewers I think mmmm.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lunch today jacket potato with beans and lettuce, then a clementine

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1386344545.238872.jpg

Thank you I hope so, do you have a Christmas with your group this year? Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

No, we're not doing one this year as my consultant has been on holiday for 3 weeks so nobody bothered to organise it. I'm happy to be honest I went for lunch with my friend today and had good intentions but failed and had surf & turf with chips followed by a hot caramel chocolate Pastry pot. I'm also at my works Xmas party tonight. Eek! At least I have all week to minimise the gain.

No, we're not doing one this year as my consultant has been on holiday for 3 weeks so nobody bothered to organise it. I'm happy to be honest I went for lunch with my friend today and had good intentions but failed and had surf & turf with chips followed by a hot caramel chocolate Pastry pot. I'm also at my works Xmas party tonight. Eek! At least I have all week to minimise the gain.

O dear at least you have the rest of the week like you said. I think you have got to be able to have something naughty once in a while when you go out. Il update with my naughties from tonight later that should make you feel bait better hehe.

That's shame hopefully you will have one next year then, I didn't go to the last two years, so be nice tonight.

How's your weight loss going I see you lost 1.5lbs this week congrats!

I completely forgot to congratulate you on your weight loss this week doh! Well done:)
I'm 11.5lbs from target, i really want to be there by valentines day but it depends on how much I put on over christmas.

Have fun and I'll look forward to hearing about all the naughty food lol

Just got back from our Xmas meal and it was lovely way to many Syns though

Starters was mushroom crostini
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1386371230.786511.jpg

Mains was New York chicken
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1386371246.007761.jpg

Forgot to take a picture of dessert it was a popcorn sundae

Here's a picture of us not many at the meal
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1386371259.331663.jpg

Pic of me and my mum
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1386371268.465787.jpg

Morning had a lovely lie in this morning as my dad watched princess for me last night, managed to wrap half of her Xmas presents aswell, didn't realise how much iv got her oops!

Breakfast this morning big bowl porridge with almond milk (HEA and B) and pomegranates

image-1643608649.jpg

You looked lovely and the food looked tasty:) are your group a close, friendly group?

Amazingly, my scales showed 10.4 this morning so I may have gotten away with yesterday if I can be 100% on plan until Thursday.

Your breakfast looks lovely. I love pomegranate.

You looked lovely and the food looked tasty:) are your group a close, friendly group?

Amazingly, my scales showed 10.4 this morning so I may have gotten away with yesterday if I can be 100% on plan until Thursday.

Your breakfast looks lovely. I love pomegranate.

Thank you, the food was lovely but way to much couldn't eat it all left like half the chips was gutted they were amazing haha. Ye are group is quite a nice friendly group, there's something like 40 odd members in total but half of them we don't see as they don't stay but we do like to have a laugh, shame there was only a couple of us at the meal.

I think pomegranates my new thing at the moment it's lovely and makes a change to usual fruit going to have to get some more I have ran out now.

Hopefully your scales stay good for the rest of the week i haven't weighed I have been to scared to just incise but will be really good for the rest of the week.

Lunch today savoury rice with chicken strips, carrots and peas was a late lunch me and my mum went and got a teeth whitened today.

image-2802638743.jpg

Yesterday's Friday food diary extra easy

Breakfast: Apple, banana, a sprinkle of bran flakes (2.5), activia yogurt and pomegranates

Lunch: jacket potato with beans, lettuce. A clementine

Tea: mushroom crostini (HEB), New York chicken (HEA) and popcorn sundae

Syns: ???

Drinks: water, diet coke, 1 glass of Xmas cocktail and 1 bottle of crabbies

Today's Saturday food diary extra easy

Breakfast: big bowl porridge (HEA and B, 1) and pomegranates

Lunch: savoury rice, chicken, carrots and peas

Tea: boiled rice and beef with blackbean sauce (5.5)

Snacks: wotsits (4.5), advent chocolate (1), thorntons advent (3)

Drinks: water

Syns: 15

Have had a busy day today been out all day since 9:00 went to a Xmas Fayre was a really nice day with friends and then went to the pub afterwards for some drinks

Had breakfast out bacon butty (tweaking my HEB)

Late lunch when came back grilled chicken with peri peri (1) with gherkins and then a clementine

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1386530783.447282.jpg

Sounds like a nice day. I love this time of year. I still can't believe christmas is only 2 weeks away. I can't wait to see the girls faces :)

Bacon butty sounds amazing:)

I'm on nights and the girls ordered dominos last night. It took all of my strength to say no, thank you. It smelt and looked amazing.

Morning so today is the day me and my partner are going to start doing insanity lol, so this means my diet might be abit different but I need the boost and I will try and follow it but sw way

Breakfast this morning 1 slice of ww Danish (1/2 HEB), 1 tbsp peanut butter (4.5), 1 tbsp jam (1), a pear and 400ml almond milk (1/2 HEA)

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1386583828.083009.jpg

Sounds like a nice day. I love this time of year. I still can't believe christmas is only 2 weeks away. I can't wait to see the girls faces :)

Bacon butty sounds amazing:)

I'm on nights and the girls ordered dominos last night. It took all of my strength to say no, thank you. It smelt and looked amazing.

I know it's come around so fast this year it's crazy, aw I bet it's lovely, I can't wait til talia will actually know what Xmas is.

Bacon butty was lush

Go you! How did you say no especially after we was talking about it the other day haha.

Hey, food looking good. Is insanity a DVD that you follow?

How long after your little girls birth was it until you started back on the diet? x

Back