Yesterday Sunday food diary extra easy

Breakfast: bacon butty (HEB tweak)

Lunch: grilled peri peri chicken (1) with gherkins

Tea: pear and clementine

Snacks: coffee beans, a pop up cake (?)

Syns: ?

Drinks: 1 ginger beer, white wine spritzer, water

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey, food looking good. Is insanity a DVD that you follow?

How long after your little girls birth was it until you started back on the diet? x

Ye it's a DVD and meal plan, but I've got to try and eat 5 meals a day crazy

I started back on sw straight after, I had enough of eating junk throughout my pregnancy, so wanted to get straight back into it.

I know it's come around so fast this year it's crazy, aw I bet it's lovely, I can't wait til talia will actually know what Xmas is. Bacon butty was lush Go you! How did you say no especially after we was talking about it the other day haha. Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

It was sooooo hard to resist lol I did laugh to myself that we had only just been talking about dominos.
Insanity sounds crazy, I hope you enjoy it and get good results :)

Well first day on insanity and I'm not going to do the meal plan it's crazy iv eaten more today then I would normally eat calories wise, so I'm going to do the exercise and stick to Sw plan.
How does someone have the time to eat 5 meals a day I don't know.

Lunch today was chicken salad (5), ignore the bread rolls in the background they weren't mine lol

image-4177226677.jpg

Tea bowl of fruit with ff natural yogurt and cinnamon

image-336102337.jpg

Ye it's a DVD and meal plan, but I've got to try and eat 5 meals a day crazy

I started back on sw straight after, I had enough of eating junk throughout my pregnancy, so wanted to get straight back into it.

Seems a bit much but I reckon I could manage 5 meals at the mo ;) I think my bro did the DVD and it made a real difference to his fitness.

I'm 30 weeks and scared that I still have around 10 weeks of growing left, keep hearing that ill lose pretty much a stone when she's born so hope that's true.

I know what you mean, I'm looking forward to getting back on plan properly.

Seems a bit much but I reckon I could manage 5 meals at the mo ;) I think my bro did the DVD and it made a real difference to his fitness.

I'm 30 weeks and scared that I still have around 10 weeks of growing left, keep hearing that ill lose pretty much a stone when she's born so hope that's true.

I know what you mean, I'm looking forward to getting back on plan properly.

Haha I know what you mean I always felt hungry when I was pregnant.

Ye you do normally lose about a stone with the baby, placenta and waters. You will get bigger in these last weeks I know I did but that's baby putting the weight on.

Yesterday's Monday food diary red day

Breakfast: 1 slice ww Danish (1/2HEB), peanut butter (4.5), jam (1) and an apple. 400ml almond milk (1/2HEA)

Mid morning: protein shake- 1 scoop whey protein, banana, skim milk (HEA), peanut butter (4.5) and ice

Lunch: chicken salad- tomatoes, cucumber, onion, lettuce, chicken, coleslaw (3) and salad cream (2)

Mid afternoon: 1 slice ww Danish (1/2 HEB), peanut butter (4.5), jam (1). 400 ml almond milk (1/2 HEA)

Tea: fruit bowl- clementine, apple, pear, ff natural yogurt and cinnamon

Drinks: water

Syns: 16.5 (not including protein powder if that is)

Exercise: fit test insanity 40 mins

Food looks so tasty but I'd be completely stuffed too. I wish I'd lost a stone post giving birth, I only lost 1/2 stone with each of the girls. They weighed 7.2lbs and 6.12lb. I was so not impressed lol
I then didn't lose any weight until i'd given up breastfeeding, I was expecting that to help shift the weight too (although if I'm honest I did eat rather a lot of chocolate;))

Food looks so tasty but I'd be completely stuffed too. I wish I'd lost a stone post giving birth, I only lost 1/2 stone with each of the girls. They weighed 7.2lbs and 6.12lb. I was so not impressed lol
I then didn't lose any weight until i'd given up breastfeeding, I was expecting that to help shift the weight too (although if I'm honest I did eat rather a lot of chocolate;))

Lol really? I would have been annoyed if I only lost 1/2 stone but talia weighed 7.13 and I carried a lot of water everywhere! Even in my ass haha!

Chocolate is the devil! But without it well that's another story lol

So this morning I have managed to do my insanity workout at 7:30 this morning I must be crazy! And wow it was hard and I'm aching already, if also got double class at the gym tonight, got spin and core eekk! I'm going to die

Breakfast this morning post workout big bowl porridge (HEB and 1) made with almond milk (1/2 HEA) and a clementine

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1386669634.214344.jpg

Lunch today scrambled eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes and bacon - fat, brown sauce (1)

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1386684688.124514.jpg

Lol really? I would have been annoyed if I only lost 1/2 stone but talia weighed 7.13 and I carried a lot of water everywhere! Even in my ass haha! Chocolate is the devil! But without it well that's another story lol Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yep, I was completely gutted. I didn't carry much water at all so that probably had something to do with it. Oh, how i wish chocolate hadn't been invented lol

Today tuesday food diary extra easy

Breakfast: big bowl porridge (HEB and 1) made with almond milk (1.5) and a clementine

Mid morning: shape yogurt (1.5), pear and wotsits (4.5)

Lunch: scrambled egg, tomatoes, mushrooms, bacon and brown sauce (1)

Mid afternoon: banana

Tea: jacket potato with beans and cheese (HEA) and an apple

Drinks: water, sf juice and diet coke

Syns: 9.5

Exercise: 45 mins insanity workout and 45 mins spin class. Core class got cancelled :-(

It's safe to say my legs are on fire and I'm walking like John Wayne lol, not looking forward to insanity tomorrow with achy legs.

Haha I know what you mean I always felt hungry when I was pregnant.

Ye you do normally lose about a stone with the baby, placenta and waters. You will get bigger in these last weeks I know I did but that's baby putting the weight on.

Gawd I hope so, just got to try not to do to much damage over Christmas as well. I'm actually jealous of you doing your DVD! I want to exercise properly not feel uncomfortable after a 20 minute walk.

Sorry if what I said discouraged you nellylou. Out of all of my friends there was only a couple of us who didn't lose a large amount of weight post birth and all of us are now back to our pre pregnancy weights. It only took most of my friends between 3-6 months to regain their pre pregnancy weight. X

Sorry if what I said discouraged you nellylou. Out of all of my friends there was only a couple of us who didn't lose a large amount of weight post birth and all of us are now back to our pre pregnancy weights. It only took most of my friends between 3-6 months to regain their pre pregnancy weight. X

No not at all, I'm still hoping for a stone to go straight away (pretty sure I'm full of water) ;) it's good to know it didn't take you long to lose it x

Gawd I hope so, just got to try not to do to much damage over Christmas as well. I'm actually jealous of you doing your DVD! I want to exercise properly not feel uncomfortable after a 20 minute walk.

Aw everyone will do damage at Christmas though so don't be to hard it's only natural with the amount of food around on Christmas Day lol.
Aw I don't miss that feeling at all just think you are more then half way there now so not much longer to go.

Done my insanity workout for today now just waiting around until weigh in, god I'm nervous I hope I lose a 1lb and get my 2.5 stone award tonight, I'm getting my gold body magic tonight :)

I will post my pic of lunch later.

Back