Lose baby weight mission

Breakfast this morning bacon, egg, tomatoes, mushrooms, toast (HEB), butter (2), brown sauce (2)

image-3779118645.jpg

So after saying last week I felt guilty for eating dominos iv only just had an indian for tea tonight lol when will I learn I actually feel quite sickly. :)
I also ate my advent chocolates if saved from the last few days, iv decided not to eat them everyday only on Wednesday nights they take to many syns a day else.

Breakfast this morning ww Danish (HEB) with peanut butter (4.5), jam (1), clementine, pear and a coffee with 100ml maybe less of almond milk (1/8 HEA)

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1386847215.457539.jpg

I know that's quite a lot of Syns for breakfast but I just fancied it so I decided to just have it and still we'll within my syn allowance, otherwise I might of ended up having something even worse later on.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Just finished my insanity for today, that's 4 days down only 56 more to go lol :p

Tea tonight tagliatelle carbonara (1/2 HEA) and a slice of garlic bread (4.5)

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1386875635.675000.jpg

Breakfast this morning shreddies with an extra 10g (HEB and 2) with 300 ml of almond milk (3/8 HEA), clementine and a pear

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1386948284.300131.jpg

Had a lovely lie in this morning princess didn't wake up til 9:10 lucky me! I also found something she doesn't like to eat for the first item which was quite funny.

No exercise today having a rest day and back on it tomorrow. :)

Getting very frustrated with our plumber aswell grrrr! Haven't had any hot water for 2.5 weeks now, driving me insane, stupid idiot has only got to fill out the bit of paper for when he installed our boiler as it's still under warranty so we can just get the boiler company to fix it for free. :-(

Just to pop in to say I haven't vanished just been busy and been staying on plan I will post my diaries later :)

Still here but it's been hectic little one hasn't been well and have been up the hospital with her aswell, she's had really high temperature and is dehydrated, so if been concentrating in her at the moment I can get back to myself afterwards, but thought I would quickly write on here to show that I haven't done a disappearing act on my skimming world plan :)

So went weigh and a sts happy with that to be honest, as have t really eaten much but when I have it's not really been 100% Sw, suppose it's balanced itself out.

Talia is still ill isn't really drinking anything and whenever she has she's been sick, feel so bad for my poorly little princess I wish I could just take it from her and I have it instead. So stressful trying to make sure she's having enough fluids, I think I'm going to take her doctors Friday morning if she's still the same as it would have been a week.

So back on here properly today even though little on is still ill! Going to take her docs tomorrow I think.

Breakfast this morning 2 weetabix (HEB), almond milk (HEA) and a pear

image-2674897609.jpg

Have decided to start insanity again in the new year as I stopped, u couldn't even go to my gym classes so haven't done any exercise at all :-0

Lunch today ryvita cracker breads with cheese, butter (2) and gerkins (I only got to eat 2 of them my partner pinched the other 2 grrr! :-(

image-2266939184.jpg

Tea tonight was a disaster my little sister stayed over mine for the night and wanted Chinese, she wanted chicken, chips and seaweed and she can't eat it by herself so instead of getting something healthy for myself I had to share that. I think I would have rather had beef in black bean with boiled rice.

Sooo today is now a right off but at least this week is Christmas week and il gain anyway on the next weigh in, was just hoping to control my gain abit by being good up until Christmas Day.

Little one is still ill and has just been sick on me everywhere and all on my new carpet, definately ringing doctors tomorrow it's been a week now and she's still just as ill and isn't eating or drinking properly.

So I hope everyone had a lovely Xmas I did especially it being my little girls 1st and she was very spoilt by everyone.

I'm going weigh in tonight and I think I have gained about 3lbs if so then I'm happy with that I was off
plan all week enjoying eating and drinking. But I am back on plan again from tomorrow to get rid of this gain I feel ridiculously bloated!

Back