Lose baby weight mission

Breakfast this morning bran flakes (HEB) with almond milk (HEA), clementine, apple and a coffee

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1388229725.258151.jpg

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done on only a 2lbs gain, that's really good for a week off over Xmas.
I've been off plan way too long, going to get back on it tmrw (hopefully)

Well done on only a 2lbs gain, that's really good for a week off over Xmas.
I've been off plan way too long, going to get back on it tmrw (hopefully)

Thank you have you weighed yourself yet? I was supposed to be on plan today but it's sort of gone abit wrong this evening so il just say Iv weaned myself back onto the plan today hehe!

Thank you have you weighed yourself yet? I was supposed to be on plan today but it's sort of gone abit wrong this evening so il just say Iv weaned myself back onto the plan today hehe!

Not yet, too scared as fear it's going to be BAD. Need a couple of good days before I dare to get on :/

Not yet, too scared as fear it's going to be BAD. Need a couple of good days before I dare to get on :/

Aww u should just do it I was scared to jump on but glad I did now it's out of the way and feel better for it

Yesterday food diary (not completely on plan)

Breakfast: bran flakes, almond milk, apple and a clementine

Lunch: chorizo and potato soup with a bread roll

Tea: a chigo town mini pizza

Snacks: quavers and a crunchie

Gone over my Syns won't bother adding up as I know I have

Today's breakfast porridge (HEB and 1) with almond milk (HEA) and pomegranates

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1388331572.308425.jpg

Yesterday's food diary

Breakfast: big bowl porridge (HEB and 1), almond milk (HEA) and pomegranates

Lunch: :-( Burger King (was out and about all day)

Tea: gammon, turkey, carrots, green beans, swede, parsnips, onion, potatoes and gravy (2)

Drinks: water

Breakfast this morning 2x ww Danish and butter (2) I pic, was in a rush took talia swimming for the 1st time this morning she loved it.

Lunch 2x ww naan bread (11), homemade raita (natural yogurt, cucumber, chilli and lemon juice), tandoori chicken, coriander, more cucumber, chilli and lemon juice

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1388411292.314911.jpg

Well done with such a minimal gain and getting back on plan so fast. I'm glad you had a lovely christmas and enjoyed it with your family.
Those WW nann breads look delicious :)
I'm still completely off plan and can't wait until Friday to get back on plan properly.

Well done with such a minimal gain and getting back on plan so fast. I'm glad you had a lovely christmas and enjoyed it with your family. Those WW nann breads look delicious :) I'm still completely off plan and can't wait until Friday to get back on plan properly.

Hi thankyou don't know how I managed it to be honest, I'm trying to get back on plan but keep having little slip ups so probably have a gain again this week but fingers crossed I can manage a maintain not weighing till Thursday.

How was your Xmas hope you and your family had a lovely time.

The naan bread recipe was out of my new Jamie Oliver book I got for Xmas but tweaked it to slimming world style, didn't realise how many syns in those Naans though god knows how many in a full fat one!

My fingers and toes are crossed for you so you don't have to much of a gain.

Yesterday's food diary extra easy

Breakfast: ww Danish (HEB), butter (2)

Lunch: ww naan (11), tandoori chicken and raita

Tea: Pete's cottage pie

Snacks: flump (2)

Drinks: water, diet coke and sf juice

Exercise: yes first class back after I'd say nearly a month away and it killed me but feel good for going back. 1 hour body combat

Syns: 15

Well out tonight round one of our friends for the new year having Chinese, I was good and had boiled rice and beef in blackbean sauce with mushrooms (not sure on Syns but I haves all my Syns today for it)

Yesterday's food diary extra easy

Breakfast: puffed wheat (HEB), almond milk (HEA), clementine, pear

Lunch: steak, parsnip, swede and potato mash and cabbage

Tea: boiled rice and beef in blackbean sauce with mushrooms

Drinks: diet coke, water and 1 cider

Syns: 15?

Breakfast this morning was just a clementine

Lunch was roast lamb, carrot and turnip, potatoes, cauliflower, green beans, 3 yorkshires, sprouts, stuffing, gravy

image-830695227.jpg

Back