Lose baby weight mission

Yesterday's food diary extra easy

Breakfast: clementine

Lunch: roast lamb (8)

Dessert: chocolate fudge cK and ice cream :-/ (mum trying to sabotage me as she's had a big gain for this week lol)

Tea: ham, apple and quavers (4.5)

Snacks: 4 heroes ( mum at it again, she brought me a whole tub of shortbread and put It on my lap but I refused and that stuff is my guilty pleasure)

Drinks: diet coke, water

Syns: :-/ not sure

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Weigh in tonight :-( kind of worried after yesterday fingers crossed)

Went weigh in tonight and lost 1lb yippee! :)

So celebrated tonight by my partner making chicken Katsu curry, as overall Xmas and New Years I only gained a 1lb!

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1388691675.808761.jpg

I'm soo looking forward to this year!

Have my family holiday end of July. (Incentive no 1)

Hopefully booking our wedding this month (incentive no 2)

And.................

My partner said if I get to a size 12 then he will pay for my boob job, due to them being to big! (Incentive no3)

So I have a lot to keep me going for a while and all I can say is January come at me!

Sorry I disappeared for a while. Once again tea looks delicious. What a load of incentives you have to get you motivated! I am in the right mind too as we booked our wedding last month and now I'm refusing to go dress shopping until I am at target!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sorry I disappeared for a while. Once again tea looks delicious. What a load of incentives you have to get you motivated! I am in the right mind too as we booked our wedding last month and now I'm refusing to go dress shopping until I am at target!!

I think I pretty much disappeared over Xmas too it's such a busy time.

Oooo congrats on booking your wedding bet it was an amazing feeling to have your date set properly, I know what you mean with the dress shopping I daren't try and put a dress on now will probably put me off. Good luck maybe we can help each other to keep our butts going till we reach our targets lol. Do you have far to go? I need to lose 2.5 stone or just over to get my original target.

Definitely that sounds good to me. I have about 1 stone 3lbs to go now (possibly up to 1 stone 10 lbs depending how I feel) I feel huge at this weight now as all I can see is belly, yet before I was pregnant and was this weight I am sure I never felt this big!!
You started looking at venues? Took us ages to decide x

Definitely that sounds good to me. I have about 1 stone 3lbs to go now (possibly up to 1 stone 10 lbs depending how I feel) I feel huge at this weight now as all I can see is belly, yet before I was pregnant and was this weight I am sure I never felt this big!!
You started looking at venues? Took us ages to decide x

Lol I know how you feel I hate my belly especially post pregnancy it's the awful jelly belly and the hip o we'll they are another story :) do you have a food diary on here?

Yeah have looked at venues and have decided where we want to get married just have to book now it's called st Elizabeth's house it's beautiful, it's normally a two year waiting list aswell as we want the wedding weekend package, just hope I can get around the date we want.
What date did you set for your wedding do you have long to get prepared?

Last edited:
Morning breakfast this morning was persimmon, pomegranates, ww nectarine yogurt and broken up Allen light (1/2 HEB)

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1388742746.897359.jpg

I have a happy little baby this morning I can't believe how quick she is growing aswell

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1388742800.527696.jpg

Lunch today was on the go so had a banana and 3 custard creams (9)

Tea pork rubbed in oxo and paprika, veetee rice (1.5), curly kale fried with onions, garlic and bacon

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1388778657.592915.jpg

Such a gorgeous picture of your little girl! Mine has been a monster all day it's been like feeding time at the zoo. Blowing raspberries with food in his mouth and then smacking all the splats on his highchair. I wish we could just make them pause and stay as they are a little longer!
I will have to try that pork. Had the Singapore beef from the latest mag tonight. I recommend it but we had it with chilli noodles which made the dish in my opinion

Such a gorgeous picture of your little girl! Mine has been a monster all day it's been like feeding time at the zoo. Blowing raspberries with food in his mouth and then smacking all the splats on his highchair. I wish we could just make them pause and stay as they are a little longer! I will have to try that pork. Had the Singapore beef from the latest mag tonight. I recommend it but we had it with chilli noodles which made the dish in my opinion Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thankyou :)
Aw no lol I'm not looking forward to when talia starts doing this I hate her getting dirty, I'm going to buy her those full body bibs haha.
The pork was really nice thought it would be better then just boring plain pork.
I was looking at that Singapore beef does look good, how did you make the chilli noodles?

Breakfast this morning cheese (HEA), ham, pickle (1) toastie. Bowl of plum, pears and pomegranates with ww nectarine yogurt.

image-4220929217.jpg

I bought them by accident instead of normal noodles oops! Don't know if it his tooth coming down as he is eating yoghurt with no issues. Toby had some Singapore beef for dinner today with some added tomatoes not sure how keen he was as he was playing with it!
We are having cajun pork tonight not sure what with yet!

I bought them by accident instead of normal noodles oops! Don't know if it his tooth coming down as he is eating yoghurt with no issues. Toby had some Singapore beef for dinner today with some added tomatoes not sure how keen he was as he was playing with it!
We are having cajun pork tonight not sure what with yet!

Lol im sure it's probably easy enough to make my own noodles anyway il have a play around.

Aw no teething is the worst talia has just had her 2 bottom teeth come through at the same time she was a nightmare and only just getting back into her sleeping routine now.

Enjoy your pork Iv just had a yummy roast.

Lunch today was a handful of midget gems (2) oops! On the move again so no lunch naughty me!

Tea tonight forgot to take a picture have friends around for tea was 3 bird roast with potatoes, green beans, carrots, Brussels sprouts, 1 Yorkshire puddings (2), gravy (2), stuffing (3).

Dessert chocolate brownie (3), ice cream (5), brandy snap (3), raspberries

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1388864624.629535.jpg

Last edited:
Weighed this afternoon and says Iv gained 0.5lb don't know how damn it if never learn shouldn't weigh until Wednesday lol

Morning had a lovely night last night had my bestfriend and her hubby around for tea and then a movie all food on plan aswell

Breakfast this morning ww Danish toast (HEB), Philadelphia (2) p, banana and a plum

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1388917272.042664.jpg

Yesterday's food diary extra easy

Breakfast: toastie with cheese (HEB), ham and pickle (1). A bowl of plum, pear, pomegranates and a ww yogurt

Lunch: handful of midget gems (2)

Tea: 3 bird roast (7)

Dessert: brownie (3), ice cream (5), brandy snap (3) and raspberries

Drinks: water, sf juice

Syns: 21 :-( slightly over but il pull them back rest of the week and I did have friends over for tea so could have been worse

Back