Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Lose lbs but not inches?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Caz, 4 November 2009 Social URL.

1. Caz

Caz Slimming down the aisle

Start Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.7lb(3.25%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting / SML / Orlistat
    Do you guys find that you can lose lbs and not inches? When I was on CD I always lost both, would usually be an inch or so from somewhere. This week I lost 5lbs, but not a single inch from anywhere.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. onlyme!

onlyme! is a naughty girl...

Diet:
    CD
    Wow well done on the 5 pounds! I am sure you have lost inches, did you measure you wrists, neck, ankles, calfs? just because it hasnt come off in the place we measure doesnt mean you arent getting smaller!? :D

4. Caz

Start Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.7lb(3.25%)
    Diet:
    I measured my waist, hips, bust and arms. And didn't find a difference unfortunately.

5. onlyme!

onlyme! is a naughty girl...

Diet:
    CD
    what I am saying is you are probably losing it from places you dont measure, like neck - mine is very thin now, wrists have def got smaller needed a new hole on my watch strap. Just because you aren't losing it from places you measure doesnt mean you arent losing inches!

6. emmapetty

emmapetty Going for Goal!

Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    I second that megan. My watch needed another hole in it, also my rings are very loose (having them adjusted when I reach goal - but until then string does the trick!)

7. Mrs Taurus

Mrs Taurus Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Caroline, I feel like you,but now that Megan and Emma mention other areas I agree with them, my rings like Emma's need adjusting,but am waiting for goal x

8. Caz

Start Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.7lb(3.25%)
    Diet:
    I suppose so, I'm not complaining, I'm happy with 5lbs. I didn't expect it though, so am wondering if it's a dodgy reading! Which is why I wondered. I guess there are still plenty of places I don't measure, as you said. So I'll just keep on keeping on!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.