1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Lose lbs but not inches?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Caz, 4 November 2009 Social URL.

1. Caz

Caz Slimming down the aisle

Do you guys find that you can lose lbs and not inches? When I was on CD I always lost both, would usually be an inch or so from somewhere. This week I lost 5lbs, but not a single inch from anywhere.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. onlyme!

onlyme! is a naughty girl...

Wow well done on the 5 pounds! I am sure you have lost inches, did you measure you wrists, neck, ankles, calfs? just because it hasnt come off in the place we measure doesnt mean you arent getting smaller!? :D

4. Caz

I measured my waist, hips, bust and arms. And didn't find a difference unfortunately.

5. onlyme!

onlyme! is a naughty girl...

what I am saying is you are probably losing it from places you dont measure, like neck - mine is very thin now, wrists have def got smaller needed a new hole on my watch strap. Just because you aren't losing it from places you measure doesnt mean you arent losing inches!

6. emmapetty

emmapetty Going for Goal!

I second that megan. My watch needed another hole in it, also my rings are very loose (having them adjusted when I reach goal - but until then string does the trick!)

7. Mrs Taurus

Mrs Taurus Well-Known Member

Hi Caroline, I feel like you,but now that Megan and Emma mention other areas I agree with them, my rings like Emma's need adjusting,but am waiting for goal x

8. Caz

I suppose so, I'm not complaining, I'm happy with 5lbs. I didn't expect it though, so am wondering if it's a dodgy reading! Which is why I wondered. I guess there are still plenty of places I don't measure, as you said. So I'll just keep on keeping on!