Lose lbs but not inches?

Caz

Repeat Offender
Do you guys find that you can lose lbs and not inches? When I was on CD I always lost both, would usually be an inch or so from somewhere. This week I lost 5lbs, but not a single inch from anywhere.

Wow well done on the 5 pounds! I am sure you have lost inches, did you measure you wrists, neck, ankles, calfs? just because it hasnt come off in the place we measure doesnt mean you arent getting smaller!? :D

I measured my waist, hips, bust and arms. And didn't find a difference unfortunately.

what I am saying is you are probably losing it from places you dont measure, like neck - mine is very thin now, wrists have def got smaller needed a new hole on my watch strap. Just because you aren't losing it from places you measure doesnt mean you arent losing inches!

I second that megan. My watch needed another hole in it, also my rings are very loose (having them adjusted when I reach goal - but until then string does the trick!)

Hi Caroline, I feel like you,but now that Megan and Emma mention other areas I agree with them, my rings like Emma's need adjusting,but am waiting for goal x

I suppose so, I'm not complaining, I'm happy with 5lbs. I didn't expect it though, so am wondering if it's a dodgy reading! Which is why I wondered. I guess there are still plenty of places I don't measure, as you said. So I'll just keep on keeping on!

Back