lose weight

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by loseweightfast, 12 July 2009.

1. loseweightfast

loseweightfast New Member

Hi everyone, im on lipotrim for the last 6 weeks and i have lost 2 and half stone, im not used to forums at all, i have never taken part in one before but this is so inspirational and just seeing how well everyone does makes me want to continue!!!!!:)
  2. Bad Jar

Bad Jar Every ounce is bounce

Welcome and good luck with your weight loss. You've done so well so far!
  3. IreneH

IreneH Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome. Congratulations great weight loss

Irene xx
  4. laceyiris

laceyiris Member

wow congratulations on the weightloss .. im on lipotrim aswell, ive been on it 12 days now and i lost 12lb in my first week and ive got my weigh in on wed, im finding it really hard but i know it has to be done!! xx
  5. Purple_Star

Purple_Star Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome to the site. Thas a fantastic weightloss so far, well done! Good luck with the rest of your journey xx
  6. DebsM

DebsM Well-Known Member

Hello, welcome and a pat on the back for your success so far!! Brilliant! You must really be able to tell the difference already! Know what you mean about the positive impact this site has, it was the final kick up the bum i needed to get motivated, knowing it is possible and you're not alone! Keep this momentum going!