Lose

Janine 40

Hello peeps.

Needing to motivate my reasons for the Plan as i did not "Get rid of" any weight this week!! I asked myself this morning after i put in my message for the "Octobers flab fight challenge" why we use the word "Lose" to define our weight loss.

I was thinking, when i lost my £15.00 scarf in June, (yes i remember the month) i was mortified. The word lose is associated to a loss. Well i am happy to lose 2lb of FAT but not my precious scarf, (i am still mourning it, LOL), i feel like i am giving my brain mixed messages!!

Do you get what i am saying "happy to lose" a lb, "sad to lose" a scarf and believe you and me when i lost that scarf i was nearly crying. (Sorry to go on about the scarf but i have never paid £15 quid for a scarf and it was my second time wearing it, it was a fancy one, not like a winter one, from Miss Selfridge.) I retraced my journey 4 times and still eye up scarfs worn by others to this day to see if i can see her, my beloved scarf!! Don't laugh now!!

So my affirmation for this week is "Get rid of" Not "Lose".

I feel better already!!

Any other negatives out there we can change to a positive to cheery up the week ahead!!

Lots of love.

J. xx

Last edited:
Back